dremel tools?right ones?

mt5-ronken said:
Zmod: I have that proxxon grider, haven't tried it much but no, 40mm is out of question.

I would say more like 55-60mm bore...
You have haha thats nice ^^! Okey so a 47mm bore is impossible?
Thanks!

There is no cheap 90degree tool that will fit in a 47mm bore. Not that I know of anyway.

I wonder how people can fry a dremel (real or imitation) in such a short time. I bought my multi in 1999, and it's still running fine after porting 200+ cylinders with grinding stones... I also have 3 $20 Kinzo machines (I hate changing buds ;) ) and so far so good.

I suggest looking at www.widgetsupply.com for cutters and stones. They have countless shapes/types, and are cheap.

Aidix said:
There is no cheap 90degree tool that will fit in a 47mm bore. Not that I know of anyway.

I wonder how people can fry a dremel (real or imitation) in such a short time. I bought my multi in 1999, and it's still running fine after porting 200+ cylinders with grinding stones... I also have 3 $20 Kinzo machines (I hate changing buds ;) ) and so far so good.

I suggest looking at www.widgetsupply.com for cutters and stones. They have countless shapes/types, and are cheap.
Well which is the cheapeast that gets into a 47mm?:D
http://www.clasohlson.se/images/products/S/hi/B/308156A_X_2004-06-30_125655.jpg

This one doesnt is as big as the proxxon?
Thanks!

That one is a giant, just look at this for comparison:

575drilling_lg.jpg

14t613n.png

A CCspecialty kit is the cheapest. (see link in previous posts).

But I've seen separate handsets (without shaft or motor) for only $70. The problem is how to connect it to a dremel... If you'd buy a handset and connect it to a dremel shaft that should work fine.

I made my 90 degree tool (it's not a real 90 degree tool, but good enough) from a 90 degree bit screwdriver adapter (for drill machine) it was only 6-7 euro, I made some custom parts, adapters +chucks for my Ferm tool and it works good! I just screw up in a few seconds. The disadvantage of this custom tool is the plain bearing (brass) but it has got very good quality gears. Sure it's not an industrial quality tool :)

22950027.jpg

22950028.jpg

Back