Drag ufficiale team cristofolini

Why the Stage6 stickers if it is an official TCR dragster?

Anyway, these times are just incredible! You, the driver, must be super light weight.. just wondering if you had a maximum weight for the driver?

Insane, the machine is totally insane..

Because Stage6 and Cristofolini are cooperation;)
you will see that the new Stage6 R// 96ccm had a tcr head and something other

b2t:
The dragster is so heavy
i have a TCR cilinder too but from such times i can only deam^^

salute

Why the Stage6 stickers if it is an official TCR dragster?

Anyway, these times are just incredible! You, the driver, must be super light weight.. just wondering if you had a maximum weight for the driver?

Insane, the machine is totally insane..

for the adhesive ones they have answered to you... no we do not have a weight limit for the pilot... io weight 53 kg and snon in average with my colleges pilots...

A VERY nice piece of machinery you got there :)

About the large radiator, have you had problems with the temperature with smaller radiators or is it just a precausion to avoid any problems?

That fork is soo nice :)

Motor you mean? drag the white man mounts kit customers 47.6x45 with 32 carburetor dellorto and stock-pot standard, transmission all malossi

that red official 50x45 with koso carburetor 32 official stock-pot and transmission all malossi

how much hours you can drive with one piston:)
I change the piston at my tcr after 2 hours
for the 50mm cylinder, wich piston you use AM 6 MHR??
greets

Last edited:
Motor you mean? drag the white man mounts kit customers 47.6x45 with 32 carburetor dellorto and stock-pot standard, transmission all malossi

that red official 50x45 with koso carburetor 32 official stock-pot and transmission all malossi

Maybe you can make list like this:

Cylinder
Exhaust
Transmission
ignition etc...

So people will better understand?

How much Hp and torque does it have?

Maybe you can make list like this:

Cylinder
Exhaust
Transmission
ignition etc...

So people will better understand?

How much Hp and torque does it have?

I cannot render the details of the official motor famous! The motor marks 29 cv to test bench

Back