diffence between yazuni R and Carrera 16?

nismo46

Hey, I've been looking at these two pipes the yazuni R and Carrera 16 there is 20 euro in the price difference is it worth it? is there any major differences and im a missing out on any other pipes?
I have a stock aerox with nothing done to it yet just the pipe and i want to get the deepest humm possible out of my pipe.

Advertisement - register to remove this

the c16 is a quite high reving pipe, this pipe is better for midrace + cylinders..
c16 isnt the best choice for a standard aerox, yasuni R is also a 70cc pipe but its for lower reving cylinders this one will go better on your aerox, but there are many choices, its all up to you and how much money you want to spend..

Yasuni R is very suitable for a stock aerox with 50cc. It will also wont be bad on an 70cc, but a C16 will be too much for your stock setup.

Dennis.H said:
Yasuni R is very suitable for a stock aerox with 50cc. It will also wont be bad on an 70cc, but a C16 will be too much for your stock setup.

thank you for the replys i have about 200 to spend on an exhaust, is yasuni the best in this range?

Back