cylinder and exhaust

atauskas

im preparing to buy a sport 70cc cylinder and i want to know which cylinder is better: malossi sport or polini sport and which exhaust would be better for these cylinders, leovince zx or yasuni z?

Advertisement - register to remove this

None of them, polini and malossi sport are a waste of money in my eyes, just get a DR cast iron
70cc and a yasuni R, after that a bigger carb like 17.5 or 19mm dellorto and a malossi multivar.

And you can buy a good exaust from the money you save on your cylinder. ZX en Z where made for a standard 50cc cylinder, and they preform bad.
A yasuni R, Polini for race, gianeli nardo or something like that wil preform much better.

sorry for my bad englisch.

what exhaust u advise me to get?

alright, i was just wondering what pipe i should get for my aprilia sr50lc,
atm my set-up is
polini 70cc kit
polini secondary gearing kit
polini reed block
19mm malossi carb
what exhaust u ppl recomend i was thinking along the lines of a polini super race pipe. or a yasuni? let us kno asap cheers.

alright, i was just wondering what pipe i should get for my aprilia sr50lc,
atm my set-up is
polini 70cc kit
polini secondary gearing kit
polini reed block
19mm malossi carb
what exhaust u ppl recomend i was thinking along the lines of a polini super race pipe. or a yasuni? let us kno asap cheers.

You should make your own toppic, but like ppl said above: yassuni R, polini for race,bidalot S2, shot ... all those will work just fine.

im preparing to buy a sport 70cc cylinder and i want to know which cylinder is better: malossi sport or polini sport and which exhaust would be better for these cylinders, leovince zx or yasuni z?

You may want to look into the KOSO 70cc cast iron cylinder kit. Fairly inexpensive in the U.S.

Back