carbs 30mm

Advertisement - register to remove this

pats said:
somebody say that it's not a good carb for setting....

it really depends on a tuner, some tuners like it and some are not.. but most of tuned scooter here in Pi uses OKO carb. coz its easy to tune..

why is everybody always that negative about Oko :? I think they are good imitations carbs, but they are actually made for 4 stroke. So i've heard...

Sorry to comment on that Sir Enrico, I think OKO has no wrong needles otherwise changed by the dealer. We had been using OKO carbs on our 50cc (24mm) & on our 70cc (28mm) and we have tuned those carbs. So I guess we have no problem on the needles. just curious, had you used that OKO carb? If then, about your comment, maybe the needle was changed before when it was sold to you. No offense meant. Peace ya all! :)

wacko_dz said:
Sorry to comment on that Sir Enrico, I think OKO has no wrong needles otherwise changed by the dealer. We had been using OKO carbs on our 50cc (24mm) & on our 70cc (28mm) and we have tuned those carbs. So I guess we have no problem on the needles. just curious, had you used that OKO carb? If then, about your comment, maybe the needle was changed before when it was sold to you. No offense meant. Peace ya all! :)

No, I have heard it from a lot of different people.. Some carbs are good, but other ones have the wrong needles (4 stroke maybe?)..

pats said:
24, 28... have you test the 30's one?

that what i used on my 83cc Honda Dio before and it was working so well,, even the slide had some broken pieces on it.. the idle was so perfect..

take a baroni 30mm slide kartcarb ;)

f15_5.jpg

wow that is a nuts looking carb. what kind of performance do you get out of that carb, is it better than a del, keihin, mikuni, and oko's.

Back