c21 or c20

Cy-Tuning

PiTBuLL
My friend has a mhr team pipe and he want to change it. I hear that yasuni c20 is very good but c21 is better, but only few bikes have the c21. Why? What do you think he should buy?

Advertisement - register to remove this

c21 is only for minarelli

if thats wat u mean by its only on a few bikes then yah your correct they dont make it for the piaggio engine yet. the c21 is a good choice for a tuned racing cylinder they also 2 other model pipes.

c20 is old, thats the reason why many bikes have a c20 and not a c21, because the c21 is just 1 year old or something.
but the yasuni c30 is already avaible here, so i should wait for the c30.
btw here in holland are the last time more and more bikes with a c21, to be original i should take a dpr, fabrizi, krd, evo, hebo racing or a old c20.....

Last edited:
BB-Tuning said:
c20 is old, thats the reason why many bikes have a c20 and not a c21, because the c21 is just 1 year old or something.
but the yasuni c30 is already avaible here, so i should wait for the c30.
btw here in holland are the last time more and more bikes with a c21, to be original i should take a dpr, fabrizi, krd, evo, hebo racing or a old c20.....

were do u get dpr pipes? fabrizi will not run well on the mhr cilinder, it is very powerful pipe but doesnt have a broad powerband at all, very short and powerful but drops off fast...krd is a great exhaust, evo2 is very comparible to c20 in hp output but not a broad powerband.hebo r2 is better then c20 and in a few dyno reports i have seen they have beaten c21 in output but,again, there not as broad...

what i say is who cares about broad powerbands? if u have a fairly high output and the pipe can get to that output the fastest then u can broaden your powerband by using gear ratios...i use a pipe that is highly modified evo2 with hebor2...hebo r2 downpipe was straight and a great size and the hebo stinger was very thick but short so i welded a procircuit motorcross endcone on to that...this pipe has a extremely powerful powerband and a little broader then the original hebor2 but because it was so powerful i changed my gearrations and now it is very long...

j/k just get a c20. Ignore all the blabla about custom exhausts...it is not easy to get those in other countries! And dont wait for the c30 because we dont even know if it its any faster yet...

NeoGeniX said:
j/k just get a c20. Ignore all the blabla about custom exhausts...it is not easy to get those in other countries! And dont wait for the c30 because we dont even know if it its any faster yet...
if the c20 was better then c16 and c21 better then c20 then c30 is better then c21.... why not a peaky pipe with high output and use gears clutch settings to broaden the powerband rather then use a broad powerband pipe???

cy-tuning- stick with the mhr pipe the c20 is not that far better then mhr team. not worth the money...c21 is better then both so that could be worth it but it is for tuned cilinders...can still be pushed by untuned cilinders but not as well as it can by tuned ones..good luck

So if i am correct, the best pipe for minarelli is yasuni c21 (my friend has mhr team cyl untuned)

He wants to tune them, i read that xsh is very good. Is there any other better tuners that i can sent the cyl?

Cy-Tuning said:
So if i am correct, the best pipe for minarelli is yasuni c21 (my friend has mhr team cyl untuned)

He wants to tune them, i read that xsh is very good. Is there any other better tuners that i can sent the cyl?
personally i would never send a block to any company like that because they have there own portmap that they make everyones cilinder perform like..i tune my own cilinders...but if u cant do that then the bestthing to do is to get a friend or someone locally to do it...xsh is very good though, and if u get it tuned the c21 should be the best pipe for speed buyt if u want power go for hebo r2

lilplaya_bm said:
were do u get dpr pipes? fabrizi will not run well on the mhr cilinder, it is very powerful pipe but doesnt have a broad powerband at all, very short and powerful but drops off fast...krd is a great exhaust, evo2 is very comparible to c20 in hp output but not a broad powerband.hebo r2 is better then c20 and in a few dyno reports i have seen they have beaten c21 in output but,again, there not as broad...

what i say is who cares about broad powerbands? if u have a fairly high output and the pipe can get to that output the fastest then u can broaden your powerband by using gear ratios...i use a pipe that is highly modified evo2 with hebor2...hebo r2 downpipe was straight and a great size and the hebo stinger was very thick but short so i welded a procircuit motorcross endcone on to that...this pipe has a extremely powerful powerband and a little broader then the original hebor2 but because it was so powerful i changed my gearrations and now it is very long...
can you show us a pic of your custom pipe. i would love to see what it looks like.

rydah said:
can you show us a pic of your custom pipe. i would love to see what it looks like.
i keep my bike at a friends garage so i will take the camera up there and take a picture...hes off the island so in a week i should have the pic up here..if u dont wana wait then u can look at the pictures of each and guess...

lilplaya_bm said:
i keep my bike at a friends garage so i will take the camera up there and take a picture...hes off the island so in a week i should have the pic up here..if u dont wana wait then u can look at the pictures of each and guess...
i can wait. thanks.

Back