C16-C20-C21 on MHR 70cc (Piaggio LC)

Nor-Tuner

I have tried to search the forums in here,but i cant really decide wich one is the best match for an UNTUNED MHR 70cc

Can anyone help with this? According to many in Denmark the C21 should be a super choice,but a guy from Holland said that it would be overkill,and i should be better of with a C16?

The main purpose for the bike is fast street racing and some track. No sprint!
Really need som answers 2day,cause im dying to drive... will order exhaust 2day..

Thanx guys

Last edited:
Advertisement - register to remove this

C21 would be an overkill indeed, go with the C16 and you'll be more than happy.
Although the MHR Team exhaust would be even better. Yes, it isn't designed for your cylinder and it's more expensive, but experiences have shown that it has more power on low rpm's than the C16 and at least the same power on high rpm's.

You better take a C20, i think the C16 doesnt give enough power for the 'Speed' cilinder?
Thats the cilinder were talking about isn't it?

Nope, we're talking about Malossi MHR Racing 70cc cylinder.
It's right after MHR Replica and before MHR Team. Not really a widely spread cylinder.
If you want to look for it, it's the cheapest Malossi cylinder after Sport and MHR Replica ;)

you can use the City16 for it, the plain MHR non-modular head kit has low port timings near that of a midrace kit, just remove the restrictors on the City16 pipe & it's good to go.

Ok C16 it is :)

Tried a C21 btw (Borrowed a Kevlar edition from a friend),and the bike got deffinately powerful on the high RPMs,but kind of dissapointing below full throttle. Loved the sound though,and the looks..

Back