BYS NRG

Status
Not open for further replies.
i like your nrg i think it is brilliant as not alot of custom scooters are made here in the england. Just there are a few things that i would change on it like the seat i would get that recoverd again but curveing down to make a better shape and cover the back part of it in a shiny material white or orange like your paint. And i would also change the brake master cylinders for bigger ones i have done this on my nrg on the front and i find it a better brakeing feel but its all down to how you like it anyway. Also do you have any plans on building a 125/172/183 engined scooter anytime soon.

hello people

small up-date

DSC00007.jpg

the nrg in the newest english scooter mag.. a nice two page spread

and one or two chanes have been made to the nrg

• speedo drive (machined aluminium)
  • new front mudgard (old one got court in the front wheel
  • and re-prayed transmission case
a pic
DSC00004.jpg

Some more pix will come soon

Cheers BYS

P.s sorry about the pictures got a new phone and need to set the camera up

Last edited:
hi people

i have an up-date at long last... i have been using the nrg for work and it running ok but now it is time for some new parts

• Yasuni C16
  • Malossi gear up kit
  • new air filter
i will be up loading a video of the nrg racing 200hp of alfa romeo 75 and beating it :p

anyway some pictures of the nrg

DSCF9273.jpg

DSCF9277.jpg

DSCF9283.jpg

DSCF9284.jpg

DSCF9289.jpg

yes the nrg has got the big number plate back on after i got pulled over by the police.

i have got some fucture planes for the nrg.... maybe make a new engine for it

Malossi MHR 7t
Malossi crank
Malossi reed block
Malossi or MVT innerotor

but i may still do this set up on a aprillia sonic

anyway hope you like it BYS

hi, where did you get the forks and front disc from is it possible to order them through your shop , and how much would they be . very nice nrg btw
thanks
nick

hi, where did you get the forks and front disc from is it possible to order them through your shop , and how much would they be . very nice nrg btw
thanks
nick

hi mate

yes you can buy the forks and disc from are shop but you will need to get a different caliper(runner 125 caliper) to work with that disc

i will get you a price but they are not cheap around the £700 that is the fork, disc and spacer

i will get you a real price later

Cheers BYS

Last edited:
real nice clean work.
nice paint and especially great work of the recutted parts,that must have take time ;-)

its time to get an high end engine;-)

hi mate

yer i am going to a high end engine if this one blows up... or if i sell the nrg i will built a full mhr engine for an aprilia sonic.

stunter devil

Hi , nice nrg!!

do you want to sell it ??:D

i yer i would like to sell the nrg and make a new project... i would like about £1750 for the nrg as it is at the moment

cheers BYS

Last edited:
hello there im just wondering on the stage 6 racing cylinder it comes with 4 metal spacers for the cylinder how many do u put on thanks tom ?

hello there im just wondering on the stage 6 racing cylinder it comes with 4 metal spacers for the cylinder how many do u put on thanks tom ?

Hi mate

the 4 metal spacers are for the squish.... my nrg is running a 0.6squish .... you need to measure the gaskets with a vernier caliper and find which ones make the correct squish

hope this help

the squish has to be right for the engine to work right so don't just put all of them in

BYS

ok thanks well i dont realy no much about them ye so i have to measure the metal spacers and the gasket but hw do u find out what i need? thanks tom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back