//\\Blitz//\\SR...... (Sr street)

Blitz_sr

Blitz_SR...... (Sr street)

Hi, my name is billy, im 15 im from the UK!! WOOOP ! lol, this is my Sr50 project, unfortunatley its a di-tech but that doesnt matter too much!! im not going for a full race bike, mostly for looks and obviously a bit off performance but not like other projects on here :p

So far, iv got:

headlight eyebrow
arrow kompres lite exhaust
Uni open air filter
and a few other small bits

heres my progress soo far!
When i brought it :

UPDATE:

UPDATE!! 21/05/2008

UPDATE 01/06/2008
was a misson to modify the bars to get them on, but looks mint, might respray the bars black, but my speedo when i get it will cover up most of the scratches!

UPDATE 05/06/2008
respraying my bike this weekend in red and black, so i body fillerd the panels, where there are deep scratches, got my disk off and cleaned it up, then sprayed with chain wax to protect it from the rust! i also put my panel on hte front to see what my stem looks like and i think it looks the bomb! will update sunday hopefully!

UPDATE 10/16/2008
right respray complete and everything put back together, all i need now is my clocks and indicators and im all set for the road. P.S my cbt in 13 days.... woooop.

31/08/2008

tiny update, changed bars, now looks better with no clock! rear lights, indicators have now been smoked. and stage 6 filter is on! now got a job, so next month hopefully will be ordering malossi exhaust (arrow snapped at bracket and head:() malossi delta clutch, v-force reeds.

I will update as i go along! PEACE 9||6

Last edited:
Advertisement - register to remove this

Back