Beverly 125/180 questions...

markybda

Team Insanity Racing
i am looking to upgrade my 125 to the 210cc. Looking for some feedback as to which parts are best (Polini/Malossi) and what do you guys do for exhaust?
Thanks,
Mark

Advertisement - register to remove this

210cc....Fabrizi FHT 210cc Kit

It includes Cylinder Kit, Crank and Pipe
Intake manifold can be purcase from them aswell.

How does it perform---that i have no idea

Fabrizi Dude, trueOverrev

Boys if you are totally uninformed about this bike PLEASE do not suggest anything.

Piaggio Beverly has a 4-stroke engine, so the Fabrizi kit is not for that bike.

markybda

Both the Polini and Malossi cylinders are quite the same in quality and performance, becasue the differeneces are minimal. So I would choose the cheaper one (Malossi).

There aren't too much good exhaust for 4-stroke scooters. Most of them just have good sound and kill your bottom end power. If only the sound is important anyof these are good but if you want a little bit more performance too just choose the PM-tuning exhaust. It may looks strange because of the devious header, but because of this longer header this pipe really works good comapred to the others. However I would say the original exhaust is the best for general usage.

Thanks Browni

Fabrizi Dude, trueOverrev

Boys if you are totally uninformed about this bike PLEASE do not suggest anything.

Piaggio Beverly has a 4-stroke engine, so the Fabrizi kit is not for that bike.

markybda

Both the Polini and Malossi cylinders are quite the same in quality and performance, becasue the differeneces are minimal. So I would choose the cheaper one (Malossi).

There aren't too much good exhaust for 4-stroke scooters. Most of them just have good sound and kill your bottom end power. If only the sound is important anyof these are good but if you want a little bit more performance too just choose the PM-tuning exhaust. It may looks strange because of the devious header, but because of this longer header this pipe really works good comapred to the others. However I would say the original exhaust is the best for general usage.

I was about to say, a Fabrizi kit for a 4 stroke? THanks for the reply trueoverrev, but please read before you talk..... :p

Have you ever worked on 1 of these bikes and if so, what model?
I have the 125, and i want the hi performance valves installed into my stock 125 head and the decompression + cam...
Any ideas?
Mark

I was about to say, a Fabrizi kit for a 4 stroke? THanks for the reply trueoverrev, but please read before you talk..... :p

Have you ever worked on 1 of these bikes and if so, what model?
I have the 125, and i want the hi performance valves installed into my stock 125 head and the decompression + cam...
Any ideas?
Mark

Unless you are skilled. Forget about the valves. That is a pain in the arse longtime job. And you will need a pro to re make the valve seats for the bigger valves.

Chose valvesprings, cam AND ignition unit. Cam will give you high rew power (10.000 + RPM) and your stock CDI will cut when reaching 9500.

Take a peak at my Projekt topic in the english projekt forum.

Back