Best exhaust with LC Malossi Sport Cylinderkit?

Nor-Tuner

I have used both MHR Replica and Gianelli Reverse exhaust combined with Malossi Sport,but i really think the performance is weak. Is there a better exhaust out there? or should i be happy with what i have? (MHR Replica)

Piaggio LC engine btw.

Advertisement - register to remove this

i don't think a City16 would be overkill, it's still a homologated midrace pipe, don't derestrict it when you buy one, test it first to see if it will meet your requirements.

The malossi sport cylinderkit is almost the same as original. The best you can do is port the cylinder. Then use a Yasuni R, that gives a lot of power till 10.000 rpm.

The Malossi Sport is a pretty weak 70cc cylinder,but almost the same as the orginal 50cc i dont agree with.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liAo_34rPmQ"]YouTube - Aprilia SR 50[/ame]

Check that vid out. A SR with Polini Sport and C16. Looks pretty bad-ass if you ask me. Almost the same cylinder as Malossi Sport.

I really considering a Yasuni R and C16. But never seen a "good" vid of the Yasuni R,so the C16 is more tempting. Im thinkin i allready have a "Performance" exhaust in the MHR Replica,and maybe the Yasuni R is too similar to the MHR.

I can tell you that my SR with more mods than that SR in the vid,does not go near as good as that.

In your start post you didn't said it was a 70cc....
You vid could me a polini corsa (also cast iron) that cylinder is much faster than a malossi spots.

It says Polini Sport,i know that Corsa is better. Who writes Sport when its a Corsa? :p

Who writes Volvo 240 when its a Volvo V70 f.ex? SO i believe its a Polini Sport.

I don't know a sport. I only know a ghisa and a corsa.

sport is what they call the "ghisa" or the enty level 70cc cast iron cylinders like the Malossi Sport & the Polini Sport. the only difference with the Polini Sport & Polini Corsa is that the Corsa has a polished exhaust port, you can do the same on the Sport kit by polishing or tuning the ports yourself & save the extra money for other stuff.

The corsa is a different kit than the 'ghisa' (ghisa just means cast iron in italian), the port timing of the corsa is MUCH higher. The corsa has a different cast mold.
It's not hand tuned, they just polished the exaust port to justify the +100 euro they want for the corsa.

Keeping in mind the ultra low transfer & exhaust timing of the polini ghisa, a C16 is the last exhaust you would want to buy. That SR on the picture isn't that fast, and it revs much too high for that cylinder. You had better save yourself the trouble and get a decent sport cylinder if you want good performance. (like stage6 sport or blue topperformances). If you don't want to invest in a better cylinder, at least let someone port the cylinder and get a good 70cc exhaust like ForRace or Yasuni City R.

The ghisa will never get you more than 9hp and low rpm.

Back