Best cylinder for SFII liquid-cooled ??

Peugeot Wrc

Hi there!!

I have a 2003 Peugeot Speedfight II Wrc. At the time i have a Malossi Mhr Replica cylinder on my scooter. I want more power and i wonder if there is any other and more powerful cylinders for the liquid-cooled Speedfight II ?? My specs: Polini Big valve kit,Malossi cdi,Yasuni R exhaust,Malossi Mhr replica cylinder kit,Kundo over-range,Malossi Multivar,Malossi kevlar-belt.

Advertisement - register to remove this

I have thought about that......but who can tune such a cylinder for me ?? I know a friend got the cylinders for his Yamaha RD500 tuned with Stan Stephens in England. That really made a BIG difference. So the Malossi Mhr replica cylinder is the most powerful cylinder on the market now ?? What about the Metrakit handmade 70cc cylinder?? Anyone tried that one or heard about it ?

Originally posted by Speed-ake
get your cylinder tuned!!
What is the best exhaust for Speedfight?? I have already talked to 50cc.nl and they wont have a Jollymoto exhaust until late summer/early fall this year. At the time i have a Yasuni R with alu-silencer. Is there any better ?? Noisy or not doesnt matter :D I love the sound of a two-stroke on high rpm`s.....:)

Thank you for the tip about BMF. I have already sent him a PM. I have heard about some fitting a Piaggio cylinder on a Peugeot engine,have any of you guys heard of that ?? Would be nice with a MHR Team speed cylinder kit on my Wrc.......:) If anyone one knows about someone who has fitted a Piaggio cylinder what did they have to do to make it fit ?? Modify the crankcase housing ??

Damn i want that Mhr Speed cylinder now!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) I never get enough power in my Wrc......i have just bought a Yasuni R for my Wrc,will that fit the Mhr Speed cylinder from Bmf ?? Or do i need to buy the Yasuni C20/16 exhaust ??

You need a yasuni c20 for the speed cil for better performance.

I have a Peugeot Viva city LC and bought the speed and yasuni c20.

Here are some pic of it enjoy:p

yas%20c20%203.jpg

yas%20c20%204.jpg

yas%20c20%205.jpg

yas%20c20%206.jpg

yas%20c20%207.jpg

yas%20c20%208.jpg

If jou put a C16/C20 on your wrc jou wil not now whats hapening
but if you keep the MHR-R cil you better buy a C16 i had that setup for al long time and it wil run very good sorry for my bad english

Originally posted by M.WRC
If jou put a C16/C20 on your wrc jou wil not now whats hapening
but if you keep the MHR-R cil you better buy a C16 i had that setup for al long time and it wil run very good sorry for my bad english
What cylinder and other things you had on your scooter ?? I have a Polini Big valve kit with airfilter and 21 mm Dellorto,Malossi Mhr replica cylinder,Malossi Multivar,Malossi cdi and Kundo over-range gears.

Originally posted by M.WRC
A Malossi multivar 19mm dellorto MHR-R 70 Polini Speedclutch A malossi Airfilter no overrange and now malossi cdi and the C16 by BMF.
What roller weights and main jet are you using on your scooter ?? I have 85 main jet and 6 gram roller weights.

Back