Benelli K2 - High End Sport Scoot

n4rf

hello

I'm from Germany as you see, so please don't mind any mistakes about my gramma or something else, I try to write as good as it's possible for me after seven years of english in school. I think my english's not that bad, but let's have a look on the thing what this thread is all about:

About 4 or 5 years ago my brother got an aprilia Ditech, I liked it really and we had a couple of problems with it, so we worked on it and I started to be interested in the technical site of scoots.
The real "beginning" of my tuning activities was wen my grandpa gave me a SR50 Stealth, build in '98. I really liked the sort of engine, becaus it was really easy to work with.
But that wasn't the real thing, becaus I couldn't use the gift of my grandpa as a project scoot. I worked a lot to buy an own scoot. A guy in the Scooter-Attack board wanted to sell his Benelli K2 with a 491 front(which looks much more likely as I think), so I bought it without telling my parents about the real price :D

This was the real "Beginning" of my project.
right now it's nearly finished about the engine, I'd like to do something about the optics but for me the engine is more important.
Because it's my first real setup I didn't wanted to have a high end setup and I also always liked the sport class a little more, because there aren't that much guys who really want to get all out of their engines.
But Pics tell more than thousand words(as we say in Germany :D)
Here's the Benelli:

dsc021350es4lv.jpg

dsc021431sb3bi.jpg

When I had it at my home(a "travel" of about 250km) I directly builded it apart:

pict00468gj.jpg

A little bit of sorting out the waste which nobody needs :D

pict00588qx.jpg

Stylepic :D

pict00614rl.jpg

For now I do not have any Pics about parts beeing mounted, but I've got pics of the parts that will be or are monted:
Downhillbar:

Borla-DH-Set_G.jpg

tank mounted:

spachteln066vl.jpg

I also did a little bit of work at the "kappen" but I don't really wanna show it, because it's still crap at the moment...

But now let's take a look at the engine which is the most interesting thing of the WHOLE SCOOT :D :
Stage6 Sport Pro ported by a german guy(engine also)
Stage6 HPC 12mm krukas
MHR ignition
Yasuni C21 Exhaust
Malossi vl14 "Membranblock"
Hebo "Ansaugstutzen"
Stage6 TM24 with the interior from Mikuni(it's then exactly the same carburateur, but much cheaper :p )
MHR Overrangekit
Stage6 Torque and Bell
Stage6 Luffi
Tommaselli "Kurzhubgasgriff"

Then for the driving:
Galfer Wave Disc
RMS R30S

That's it for now, if I missed anything about the engine, just tell me, that happens really often :D

Tomorrow I'll post Pics of the engine and the cilindre to show you that it's worth the Yasuni C21!

I hope I'll get 17PS

greetz
hannes

EDIT: fixed the links with my own server...

Last edited:
Advertisement - register to remove this

I found another Pic...
Here's the freaky guy who does all that shit :D :D :D

pict042012hn.jpg

It was in summer last year on Mallorca drinking an "Strawberry Daiquiri" which was really full of alcohol, so don't think about my eyes :D

where are the pics of the other parts ? :p

lad die ma fix hoch :D

i took some pictures out of the scooter attack thread ;) so u can see it all :p

1152097761_556639115.jpg

1152097775_1811034148.jpg

Last edited:
Back