Aprilia Rally Front Forks

I mean that the upper portion is wider but I jus want to use the "struts" only if that is possible.

I want these ones if those are the same 30 m.m. diameter as my forks:

20_1_b.jpg

Last edited:
Hi to you both!
My Rally is from 1995 (registered that year) and my forks were just like yours (not the later ones with that blue ring on the aluminium) I know that becase I have been seeing your Rally progress since maybe 3 years now(very nice job by the way). I can't see where did you put the oil in your fork because they are not hidraulic, only friction type...mine only came with lots of grease inside. The only hidraulic part was the damper that's inside one of the legs and that was not serviceable.
F32S are preload and compression adjustable. F36R have also rebound adjustment.
Like the name says F32S are 32mm stem diameter and they have no resemblance with aerox forks on stroke and length. I know that when I looked for my Rally's fork substitute.
It's very dificult also to adapt F32S to an Aerox tipe scooter because of the T part design on the Aerox. So better keep with the Aerox or Doppler ones for Aerox, Mexicano.
There are 2 types of legs for the aerox some are 28mm and some are 30mm I think. I don't know in what year it changed diameters though.

Back