Aerox painter program modification

scootertrog

Missouri, USA
Hello all,
There is an "Aerox painter" program located elsewhere within this forum that is super cool. I am in the process of re-painting my Super 9 and it would be great if I could substitute the Aerox with the Super 9.
Does anyone know if this can be done, or maybe if I sent a scanned line-art image they could help me?
Thanks in advance!

scootertrog

Advertisement - register to remove this

Renz,
Yes, I know about this painter, what I want to do is swap out the Aerox with an outline of a Super 9. There's got to be a way of changing that image, perhaps one of the Dutch-speaking members knows where this program originated, or more about it?

scootertrog

I think it's more complicated than that. you have to edit the flash file (.swf) and that takes some flash programing knowhow. the image is a map of several regions, rather than just a picture of an aerox. maybe you could pay the person who wrote it to modify it. but I understand you are trying to find this person.

if you can't adjust the program, you may try to "paint" your scooter with photoshop :) There's a request-topic in the "optisch forum" where you can ask people to do some photoshopping on one of your photo's.

hello, is there any program like that for aprilia area? or could anybody please modify this flash for area? i really need it tnx :*

Thanks for replying guys! I just went out and bought the paint that I think will look good. The worst thing that can happen is that it will suck and I can sand it off and start over. :) I probably need the painting practice anyway.
I ended up just making Xerox copies of a black & white photo and used some colored pencils and scribbled away. Who needs a puter - right? :)

scootertrog

Back