Acceleration

Junkyard Dog

ive had enough of thinking to get a bigger cylinder , i just want my bike to fly, i like my top speed and i rather just acceleration but what shall i put. Variator? if so which is best for me on my LC NRG MC3 with just a yasuni R

Advertisement - register to remove this

get on the tranny part.. get a variator & stiffer springs w/ the right plyball will do good acceleration..

i think you just need to chande your rollers like carlspann said.. but you should check what you arleady have in and then decide what weights..

lighter rollers will have barely till no noticable effects on your acceleration..another variator will have some more effect but still not a lot..and it will mainly raise your topspeed ..I think aerox-evo70 is right, I've had an nrg mc3 myself..and the best/cheapest way to gain a lot more acceleration is to buy yourself a cheap iron 70cc cilinder. You will notice you have a lot more acceleration and you will have a lot more fun believe me...I also didn't want to change my cilinder in the beginning

i think thats what i'll do but for a 70cc i need to wait a few more months til im 16, (16 is the right age for 70cc right?)
and what about an iron 50 will that improve anything? and one more thing i want to change the clutch aswell what will it improve?

Junkyard Dog said:
i think thats what i'll do but for a 70cc i need to wait a few more months til im 16, (16 is the right age for 70cc right?)
and what about an iron 50 will that improve anything? and one more thing i want to change the clutch aswell what will it improve?

well, nothing will improve if an 50cc iron is just a bolt on. unless if its tuned.. when changing clutch, improvement sometimes is unnoticable on a stock engine..

Junkyard Dog said:
ive had enough of thinking to get a bigger cylinder , i just want my bike to fly, i like my top speed and i rather just acceleration but what shall i put. Variator? if so which is best for me on my LC NRG MC3 with just a yasuni R

Trying to improve the current setup will make you spend more than the price of a cheap 70cc kit.

A cheap cast-iron 70 + derestricted stock exhaust is already WAY faster than a modified stock 50cc+ Yasuni R. You'll get a very noticable increase in torque with the 70 kit, and the abundance of torque means it will run perfect with the lousy stock variator. No need to change anything!

Back