A powerfull setup but reliable!!! HELP!

quicksand

Hi im looking for a powerful setup and a reliable one 50:50 any1 got any ideas, i have a 19 carb and my motor is a minarelli am6 thanx

Advertisement - register to remove this

quicksand said:
Hi im looking for a powerful setup and a reliable one 50:50 any1 got any ideas, i have a 19 carb and my motor is a minarelli am6 thanx
am6 are very powerful.....i recomend mhr setup only...a 19 would be fine for street use..u need the mvt with lights though..every fast one here i have seen blow the stator...

yes, but i am looking for a iron cilinder, a mhr would be too much maintenance or am i wrong?Which would be the best iron cilinder with a 19 carb. thanks...

quicksand said:
yes, but i am looking for a iron cilinder, a mhr would be too much maintenance or am i wrong?Which would be the best iron cilinder with a 19 carb. thanks...
it is a mid rpm cilinder...nikasil is better then iron....more heat transfer too

many you can try, the dr 73.5 is popular, so is the tp 73, and the metrakit sp 70cc is good aswell. However I have the same engine as you, and I am going for the malossi 80cc street kit, but if you want it for street use and want it reliable make sure you get the street kit, has double piston ring and slightly lower compression, along with longer service intervals. Also you will probably need a 21mm carb to get the most out of it. And a race xhaust obviously.

lilplaya_bm said:
it is a mid rpm cilinder...nikasil is better then iron....more heat transfer too
lol
all cylinders have a nikasil bore lining usually done with electro plating

cast iron means the cylinder itself is made from iron but of course its bore has Nikasil on it

Eoin70 said:
lol
all cylinders have a nikasil bore lining usually done with electro plating

cast iron means the cylinder itself is made from iron but of course its bore has Nikasil on it
wtf...iron cilinders have iron cilinders..alumininders have nikasil lining...what happened when iron cilinders are bored???iron cilinder still...im holding an iron cilinder in my hand i it doesnt have any nikasil on it at all... id iron cils have nikasil on it then y doesnt it chip when being tuned... aluminum cilinders have nikasil on it because aluminum will melt or mold under high heat...iron wont... i have had many cilinders bored an seen many sleeves been pressed into the cil itself then bored...iron is iron and alluminum is nikasiled....

take the mhr replica, hebo crank, a vario malossi, 19mm delorto and a good pipe your bike will be very strong and very reliable... Go to scooter-attack and read about many other cyl... buy alot of rollers and find the best set for your bike that you like

this is what scooter-attack write for mhr rep: Malossi's MHR Replica is an extremly powerfull but still daily ridable aluminum cylinder with an extremly durable chrome/Nicasil bore. The advantage of an aluminum barre is the materials superior heat dispension capacity. Power is up to 12 Bhp. Kit should be used with larger carb (min.17,5mm) to guarantee the necessary internal cooling and to exploit the cylinders performance potential to the full. The kit is supplied including all the usual parts.

Back