70CC STAGE6 SPORT PRO what hp?

nismo46

Hi,
just a quick question what is the horse power of the 70CC STAGE6 SPORT PRO and the 70CC STAGE6 RACING.

(with a power pipe and good carb what is the max you can get)
thanks

Advertisement - register to remove this

untuned +-16hp i guess.
Someone i know has that exaust and cilinder 20mm carb and scored 14HP with an year old cilinder used for daily use.

what do you mean by tuned? A 19mm carb and yasuni R with a good reedvale and malossi mulitvar on the sport, if i had them what power would i be looking at?

And also will i need to buy a new crank for the sport

(If dutch members mention "tuned" actually they a mean ported cylinder)

If you have a horizontal minarelli or piaggio engine the stock reedcage is excellent. The Stage6 Pro comes with carbon petals, use those and you're all set. With the rest of your setup you'll be looking at 12hp.

The stock crank doesn't live forever, but if it's still under 7000km it should last for a while. In the long run it's better to replace it.

nismo46 said:
what do you mean by tuned? A 19mm carb and yasuni R with a good reedvale and malossi mulitvar on the sport, if i had them what power would i be looking at?

And also will i need to buy a new crank for the sport

A Yasuni R on that cylinder? That exhaust will definately limit the cylinder. You can better take a Yasuni C16, which allows higher rpm's. On a tuned sport cylinder however, you can mount a C20 definately.

Back