50cc exhuast

muhuha

Looking for a 50cc specific exhaust, to go with my stage6 50cc racing kit, currently running a laser x-pro which has created a huge flat spot for the std 50cc cylinder so after something else. Will a giannelli extra work or is there better?

Advertisement - register to remove this

italjet dragster 50cc minarelli. Ill be using my bike on the road so something tourqey but also gives a good top speed.

I've got a laser x-pro but being a 70cc pipe it doesnt work too well with my 50cc race kit so something better than tht

you can try stage 6 pro, or polini evo 50cc exhaust.

i have also stage 6 50cc racing, but with r1200 :p not work very well

Whats up with it? I found with my laser x-pro ive got 3.5g roller in there with my std bore worked well and with the racing its crap.

Well i cant seem to get hold of any giannelli shots and they arnt road legal! The nardos cost £160+, any other exhaust that come on par with them? http://www.bshtuning.co.uk/ is the place which im buying from.

My aim is to clearly beat a aerox, mhr 70cc, 17.5mm carb, malossi sport exhaust, malossi belt-clutch and variator.

At the moment ive got a italjet dragster s6r 50cc, 17.5mm carb, polini belt, setup std clutch and variator which is working well. Got a std type performance exhaust by top performances which has got me @ 95kph (clock speed). My aim is to get to 110kph which i feel a exhaust can get me.

*bump* been chatting and ok the nardo is the best exhuast for it, but then its a tad pricey, im going to be using the bike on the road. How do the stage 6 exhausts perform with there 50cc kit.
Thanks

Back