From 50cc to 70cc aerox (2012)

panda827

So i have been looking forward to get 70cc for next summer but my question is what do i need to change when i get a 70cc kit and which 70cc should i go for? I am kinda strict on money so i am talking about 70cc sport level -DR70, Stage 6 street race, Malossi sport 70cc etc. I was also offered MK2 for 120€ which is not that bad but i think i need to change crankshaft on the "better" cylinders (correct me if i'm wrong)

Current parts i'm running on my aerox(2012) now:
Stage 6 Pro replica
Stock crankshaft
Malossi Multivar with 4,3g roller weights
Pretty new stock clutch with red malossi spring (50%) and (15%) little springs (also got 30%,50% in my garage)
Stock carburetor probably gonna get 17,5 mm (77 jet) dellorto

I am getting 70cc pretty much for wheelies only i am not really interested in higher speeds (but well we are working with scooter so we can't really get faster acceleration without higher top speed)

Also i am going to use the scooter whole summer daily riding so i also want to know how often should/i must change piston and stuff like that.

Advertisement - register to remove this

..My advise is ... Malossi Sport , or Stage 6 Streetrace , dese Cilinders are are Low RPM, and perfect for daily Driving, and combine with Yasuni R exhaust, for perfect combination

..My advise is ... Malossi Sport , or Stage 6 Streetrace , dese Cilinders are are Low RPM, and perfect for daily Driving, and combine with Yasuni R exhaust, for perfect combination

Thanks for the reply!

Is there so big difference between Yasuni R and Pro replica? (Is it worth because in my country you don't come across Yasuni R's usually)
And do you have experience about the 17.5mm carburetors' difference from stock?

.. My SetUp is ... Peugeot Speedfight 3 Lc
70 Cc Malossi Sport
Carburater : 17,5 MM Gurtner
Intake : std
Rolls : 8,5 gramm/ piece with std Vario ( with removed Vario Plate )
90 Km/h @ GPS @ 9000 RPM
Yasuni R Black Edition.

I decided firstly im getting the 70cc then later when i get the money i'll order the 17,5mm or 19mm dellorto. Should i stick to using the (oil pump?) automated oil system, what i've read you should add some oil to tank and keep using the system or stop using the system(which i don't know how) and only use oil to tank i also read about adjusting the oil pump but apparently on minarelli it's not possible (correct me if im wrong)

Well i managed to land a decend deal, streetrace 70cc cylinder kit without the gasket set and i can't find gasket sets from anywhere can i replace them with something?

Also found 19mm motoforce carburettor with only 30 euros what main jet size should i start from or what would be the ideal ?

Last edited:
So i have been looking forward to get 70cc for next summer but my question is what do i need to change when i get a 70cc kit and which 70cc should i go for? I am kinda strict on money so i am talking about 70cc sport level -DR70, Stage 6 street race, Malossi sport 70cc etc. I was also offered MK2 for 120€ which is not that bad but i think i need to change crankshaft on the "better" cylinders (correct me if i'm wrong)

Current parts i'm running on my aerox(2012) now:
Stage 6 Pro replica
Stock crankshaft
Malossi Multivar with 4,3g roller weights
Pretty new stock clutch with red malossi spring (50%) and (15%) little springs (also got 30%,50% in my garage)
Stock carburetor probably gonna get 17,5 mm (77 jet) dellorto

I am getting 70cc pretty much for wheelies only i am not really interested in higher speeds (but well we are working with scooter so we can't really get faster acceleration without higher top speed)

Also i am going to use the scooter whole summer daily riding so i also want to know how often should/i must change piston and stuff like that.
best thing would be to install the 70ccm kit and then fart into the stage6 pro replica. it will run better than any other scooter trust me

Back