Hq Racing cranckshaft bearings with oil seals
Dayco belt
Denso Iridium sparkplug IW27
BGM Supercharged 4.0g rollers

Planning to install:

Malossi Delta clutch
Malossi Special Belt Kevlar
Malossi 16/47 transmission

This is the old color. I made it black/white - dont have any pictures atm but i will make em when its finished. Also i made an audio system. Creative 2.1 under the seat - pictures when applied.

Id like to know what you think about this config. It used to run 95 km/h(Peugeot 406)( without variator,crank,bearings,manifold). Since it is winter i havent tried it yet. Any information, what to change or anything then let me know. Any information about the Doppler crank?`

Some pictures:

r91x6h.jpg

r91xrp.jpg

r91xz9.jpg

r91y14.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement - register to remove this

I made some pictures of the project, though I have some problems getting off the ignition, anybody got info how to take off the ignition bell without the special tool?

sux1er.jpg

sux1uh.jpg

sux213.jpg

sux2de.jpg

sux2ex.jpg

sux2mu.jpg

sux40n.jpg

sux46c.jpg

sux47t.jpg

sux4c8.jpg

sux4ec.jpg

sux4jb.jpg

sux4qa.jpg

sux4rk.jpg

sux4sj.jpg

sux4wi.jpg

sux4xc.jpg

sux53b.jpg

sux55k.jpg

sux5a8.jpg

sux5c3.jpg

sux5hv.jpg

sux5jn.jpg

sux5ps.jpg

sux5rl.jpg

Last edited:
I finally got my engine off. I just went to my scoot to clean the engine and then I thought to turn around the engine and then try to get the wires off. I did it and brought the engine to my room. Then I removed the oil pump and one this is still quite disturbing, that my old front pully has "eaten" my crankshaft and that the thing which the oil belt runs on the crank doesnt want to come off, because the lines are quite shitty.

Some pics:

svjs04.jpg

svjs6u.jpg

svjsdf.jpg

svjvr5.jpg

svjw1z.jpg

svjwc1.jpg

svkgwg.jpg

svkjy9.jpg

svkklu.jpg

Dano said:
Im a blind or is that a liquid cooled engine?
so yes, why are riding with a air cooled cilinder?

A shame, but its an air cooled engine:p Well I tried to get the thingy(last picture) to come of, but it just gets stuck in the middle. I tried to file it and it got a bit better but not still enough. Should I keep doing it or what?

hmmz..really weird, because my engine looks like the same, only its a long engine (nrg)
ive have got that problem before, with that thing on your crankshaft, en because i already bought a new crankshaft I have cut off the piece behind that thing :p

Dano said:
hmmz..really weird, because my engine looks like the same, only its a long engine (nrg)
ive have got that problem before, with that thing on your crankshaft, en because i already bought a new crankshaft I have cut off the piece behind that thing :p

Heh ill try to file it out :D I dont wanna break it because its like 6€ :p

Last edited:
I installed the crankshaft, and now im in a dilemma. Wether Malossi MHR Reeds or Polini Evolution - I have a 17.5mm carb, Malossi Red Sponge and a Polini Corsa manifold. Any suggestion?

Last edited:
Back