wheel cutting

Advertisement - register to remove this

i would think that those rims are only for show. i wouldnt trust them. just doing a wheelie i think they would break into pieces.

100% those rims will break!

Indeed, those are for show. I have rims wich i can sprint with, but they are carefully calculated. And still there is a 50/50 change they will crack/break.

I must knwo what u are doing, how far u can cut it. And use the best tools (cnc machine) And even then u have no garanty.

I wouldn't use those for doing stunts man. I'd think that doin't an end-o would put all the bikes and your weight on the front wheel, and those cast spokes would go CRUNCH!!!!!!!! Then you'd have to spend the rest of the day trying to find your teeth..........not fun.......

shit ... i have only these wheels and not other to run on road !

you think i can run with my scooter if i take care ?

i don't doing stunt just run on road

Edit; u can click on them & see the pictures then.

Verdict: These rims will break 100%!!!!!!!!! I would never ever use them for normal road use. (only to pose then)

Solution; sell them to someone who wants a pose/show scoot.

Tinne said:
Edit; u can click on them & see the pictures then.

Verdict: These rims will break 100%!!!!!!!!! I would never ever use them for normal road use. (only to pose then)

Solution; sell them to someone who wants a pose/show scoot.

why you think it will break ?

Because u have left to little metal on the sides. U made the spokes to thin.
100% break change. I dont think u know how much pressure especially a rear rim gets. The middle will break lose from the spokes.

Tinne said:
Because u have left to little metal on the sides. U made the spokes to thin.
100% break change. I dont think u know how much pressure especially a rear rim gets. The middle will break lose from the spokes.

shit .... so bad for me !!! i dont cut the front wheel enough

maybe i can sold the rear wheel and buy a kiesler rear wheel

Rear wheel is the one who has the most pressure, front wheel has some pressure to, but not as much as youre rear wheel.

Be carefull with cutting youre rims, they are not made to cut some pieces of them.

[you crazy fool, do you want some injured people, that wheel would maybe already break when you go and sit only on your scoot
greatz erik

Erwin. said:
Rear wheel is the one who has the most pressure, front wheel has some pressure to, but not as much as youre rear wheel.
What do you think will happen when you hit the brakes?

Excactly, the front wheel will break.

The force on the front wheel while braking is significantly higher than the force on the rear wheel while accelerating.

Back