Searcing performance head for Speedfight

rrmike

Does anyone know where i can find a performance cylinder head for my stock cylinder.
It´s a Peugeot Speedfight AC -02.
The thing is that the stock 50cc cylinder head has angled/offset sparkplug. But i´m looking for a centerstyle sparker.
Like everyone else seem to have...

cheers Mike

Advertisement - register to remove this

Only problem with them is that they only do dealer work. And they are tough even to help out with dealers... Nice cheap parts though for basics.

As far as I can see, you will have to get a Complete Cylinder to get the head you want: Cylinder, Head, Piston, Rings and Pin...I dont think you will find the head only as a spare, in other hand: Why do you think your engine would get any benefit by chnging the spark plug position???

There is so many choices on cylinder kits for your scooter in the 68 c.c. range from $120.00 Usd to $180.00 Usd., take a look at Sip-Scootershop.com

If you want to keep in the 50 c.c. class, also those guys sell an Airsal T6, 50 c.c. for $106.00 Usd., this kit including a head with the spark position centered, Art Nu.AS1022340.

Regards,

Just for the hellavit, I will throw this out there!! When considering cylinder-head-compression-top end. 85% of gains will be in port tweaking/manipulation. 10% will be in squishband and 5% will be in cylinder head/spark hole/compression.
In fact, I will say that less compression at high rpm is better and I will even say you only need enough compression to get the engine started!!! Totally unlike a 4 stroke. Do I put my foot in my mouth?

Frank

Back