prove-tuning:s sprinter

pr0ve said:
I know that there is a chance to split or make a crack in the piston, thats also why I didnt remove any material inside the piston and I saved all the thick supporting "lines" in the piston!

Yes, I saw you leave the stiffener alone! The too short piston bows too big, and wears out faster!

If I see well you are even far away from the minimum limit of the piston height so it's not critical! The minimal piston height is 0,8 * D(piston) it's ~38 mm, your is longer so you won't have big damage or any big failure only more oval wear (your cylinder will be a tun some time or other)!

Browni said:
Yes, I saw you leave the stiffener alone! The too short piston bows too big, and wears out faster!

If I see well you are even far away from the minimum limit of the piston height so it's not critical! The minimal piston height is 0,8 * D(piston) it's ~38 mm, your is longer so you won't have big damage or any big failure only more oval wear (your cylinder will be a tun some time or other)!

Short side = ~42mm
Long side = ~45mm

Yeah, im aware about the oval wear...

Update!
You can also see that I removed the pics of the bearings cause I decided to get "real" bearings in it instead. Just have to do some aluminium welding and cnc, im back with a update quite soon! :)

Alex_ice said:
have you got a date when you will be starting this?
as im wanting to see a video of the power

sum gr8 ideas u have there!

My goal is to get it running before first april! But It will probably be finish before the end of this month!
The only thing left is only to fix the last things at the block and the block should be on its way soon. :)

wot tips do u have on adding 10% methanal to petrol
for my set up GILERA ICE-70cc stage 6 racing-malossi hpc crank-stage 6 telfon bearings-polini vario-MHR reed block-ngk wore + cap-24mm pwk-stage 6 manifold-stage 6 air filter-100jet-stage 6 pro exhaust-polini evo 2g clutch-polini fly wheel?
thanks

Alex_ice said:
wot tips do u have on adding 10% methanal to petrol
for my set up GILERA ICE-70cc stage 6 racing-malossi hpc crank-stage 6 telfon bearings-polini vario-MHR reed block-ngk wore + cap-24mm pwk-stage 6 manifold-stage 6 air filter-100jet-stage 6 pro exhaust-polini evo 2g clutch-polini fly wheel?
thanks
stage6 pro! Not the racing.. little different!

Finaly! The block is on the way to the cnc-machine and should be home in a week (week 7), so in about 2-3 weeks its time for a teststart!

Back