sr 100 kart ITALY tuning 30 hp

davide100

sr 100
Hello, sorry my bad English but I am using a translator ...
2 brothers are twins, David and Michael, live in Italy (TV) and we appassinati of scooters and motorcycles for many years now .... we had a lot of rs 50 and more or less all models of motorized scooters piaggio MINARELLI and we are on sale ....
I put pictures of my airplane, some risagono two years ago are some recent ...
the scooter is not yet completed in aesthetics and more progress will add new photos .....
We have decided to make this prototype engine because there better be satisfied, always want the best!​

cylinder: 100 kart
over range malossi
carburetor: 27 kart/ or 28 dell'orto
muffler: Artisan
the other pieces I am going to write badly in English, however, are always the best that can be found​

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

has broken the power! I put the polini rollers 9 which is more robust and wheels wear much less​

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

bearing housings on the cover! had noticed the?​

picture.php

tree with 46 race spalledi larger diameter rod made from solid titanium ...
I may have done to purpose, there is no marketing ....​

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

this must be chrome ...​

picture.php

polishing​

picture.php

I started touching the hull with fiberglass and stucco​

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

unlucky day!​

picture.php

right project nrg 180​

picture.php

I hope you have enjoyed the photos ...​

I regret not being able to finish the aesthetics in tempoper post all the pictures, this month I go ahead with the work, that Chromating all aluminum parts and paint the hulls, I thought as a black color with some red or blue or, what you think?​

in the next few days I open another topic with my scooter!​

Last edited:
Advertisement - register to remove this

picture.php

This is the new design of power ... the photos are indicative only because the housing is rough and the laminated package is not what usero, was only to see the space ... this week that final finish to stay 28 dell'orto will be shortened and then turned to a diameter increased by 30​

picture.php

This is the new design of power ... the photos are indicative only because the housing is rough and the laminated package is not what usero, was only to see the space ... this week that final finish to stay 28 dell'orto will be shortened and then turned to a diameter increased by 30​

xD Did you ever hear about precompression?xD
This looks wrong to me,but i m looking forward to see how your tests are going on xD
Keep us updated

What kind of cilinder are you using?

- the cylinder that I use is a 100 cc go kart

xD Did you ever hear about precompression?xD
This looks wrong to me,but i m looking forward to see how your tests are going on xD
Keep us updated

- yes, I understand perfectly what you mean, in fact on a normal scooter would have never done such a thing because as you said you lose spressine, but in my case what I wanted was to increase the volume inside the casing, perhaps you forgot that the casing is all milled inside and the engine has Alera shoulders much of a big tree and then the original ... the displacement is 100 cc! we have assembled the scooter and temporarily as I penato the performance have increased greatly! there is to say that the scooter has yet to be calibrated and then well fuel is already a beautiful goal appreciate so much difference dipotenza ... and assure that the carburetor mounted qundo karting and was now less than the people who tried to prepare scooter polini evolution and Malossi team and everyone has said not to have tried a scooter that goes so hard ... :)

a premise, mount the Cabur gitato towards the wheel as they do in germany and france is not the solution for miles ticular aesthetic factor but perhaps not for the practical solution is the miles monatre the carbuartore 25 turned towards the intern ODEL scooter NOT BY THE WHEEL. carburettors mounted over 25 of diamtropuo be beautiful, but for practical purposes you only need to consume more because of the entry pack or lamellar no enough ... I have been able to adopt this method because as I etto Priami needed more volume in the housing bear the full carburetor 28​

I want to reiterate that everything is taken care of just because it is now mounted on carbon and see where you can refine​

Last edited:
this is the video of the test, I dispice because videos do not make a good idea ... the first impression is that it is not something special, in fact it is because the rear wheel scoured for more than 20 meters approximately, if not scoured the wheel would partitoin surge is what threw me forward so ...​

Now it overheats in a hurry because I still have the original radiator, as I apply the runner 180, and there is to say that even if it is mounted to 9 polini variator rollers and Corretor polini torque transmission suffers much power will be ... difficult to find a solution to this, but I mettra to work to find a solution​

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6s7vfcM9P2M"]YouTube - sr 100 DMracing[/ame]

I hope it is clear in the picture, put the sequence to make you see the most clearly possible that the wheel always turns to several meters vuotoper​

understand that it is a photomontage made with the scooter ... are almost stationary frames of the video​
http://g.imageshack.us/img513/81955763.png/1/

Last edited:
Hey

I dont understand what u r trying to show us with those last pics?
The pics don t show that wheel spinning as good as the vid :)
You SR looks fast !!! Seems to have real power :)
Good job,what exhaust is that?

Hey

I dont understand what u r trying to show us with those last pics?
The pics don t show that wheel spinning as good as the vid :)
You SR looks fast !!! Seems to have real power :)
Good job,what exhaust is that?

Since I have tried personally and I know very well that in the video do not understand the real power of the scooter, even with those tires because the power is not transmitted over the entire earth and you can get the impression that is less than that actually go, I tried to put the photos where you can see that even at high speed the wheel turns to the power vacuum, the exhaust is craft :)

lol, that bike looks really really powerfull and fast. is it fully tuned. to me this is one of the best projects that i have seen. this bike would make a really nice street scooter for cruising the roads of hawaii, (DIO KILLER).

Back