NRG road use DMracing (ITALY)

davide100

sr 100
NRG road use DMracing (ITALY) new photos

We are David and Michele ... We live in Veneto (ITALY).​

You certainly already seen the photos of our sr 100 in preparation ... http://forum.scooterforum.net/forum/f88/sr-100-kart-italy-tuning-30-hp-171457/

Now we present our scooter for road use, it is colored with simple colors and many accessories or things you just ruin it serves to use every day, should not be put on display and must be very reliable ...

In the first two photos you will see that I put as it was for two years, the NTT, we have passed all parts changed at NRG MC3

cylinder: polini corsa
crankshaft: fabrizzi
carburetor: 12
muffler: sito
variator: malossi
cover with bearing housings for the shaft of the correction torque, gears and all sliding bearing

The scooter was 140 km / h indicated by the instrument, 130 real, at first glance seemed original cmq I gave away a lot of people with a muffler expansion carburetor cylinder 21 and the most expensive cylinder ...

The thing is that sorpendente more than 120 km/h was 20 km/l the more you dimiusce speed consumes less Obviously ....

I have done more than once ever 70 80 km to the maximum speed without any problems or find broken ... in two years I have done 15,000 km and I guarantee that there are always always always go to 120 km / h and once I changed the strap and once the rollers, nothing more, performance remained unchanged ever ...

you may of course you asking how is it possible that with a carburetor of diamtro 12 and the original muffler is 130 km / h....il carter was barena to accommodate the tree Frabbrizzi shoulders with increased diameter, the degrees of the cylinder are totalmete been reviewed, the decanting of the housings have been modified ... also many other changes ... this engine torque much pair and not the speed, this allows him to go out rounds

this will be a scooter replacement, MC3 DD

I also wanted another NRG and mount the lock runner180, but then I thought to take a runner125 to take my girlfriend out in rule without ever thinking of having ditro the bill!

I had a collector 25 to the CNC, also the first bushings are made to control

here is the 180 block mounted ...

begin work on the soft tuning

viper gts blue

aggressive

This platform is very useful

these are the previews a few days of lighthouse photos with the scooter and mounted with the sunlight so you will see a nche reflexes of paint ... ah, I mounted a carburetor dell'orto 21 .... should consume a little more and go a little more!

ast modified ignition MINARELLI is adapted to be mounted on the block piaggio

------------ The following photos are of various work we have done ... -----------

This scooter I placed myself, before it was destroyed!

MC3 this I have arranged and I painted

About this extrim I mounted a radiatre of go kart, there was a miracle after many changes, but for the headlights, there was no space so I had to mount the bulbs tnt
cylinder: POLINI EVOLUTION 3
muffler: POLINI EVOLUTION 10
Carburettor: 21 dell'orto (nearly 25)
Transmission: MHR TEAM
Ignition: Leonela

degrees of fluidodimanica reviewed and carter
I have not put on the bench but should have around about 21 / 22 hp

the ignition source is only temporary, actually mount the internal rotor Malossi
Cylinder: Malossi Team 7
tree: Malossi
Carburettor: Mikuni 24
muffler: roost
cerca

Last edited:
Advertisement - register to remove this

Back