jewel-dream --project Drag

WAUWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!
your carters are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
really really really nice job!!!!!!
keep up the very nice work!!!!

Grtz

Hiya Jewel-dream!!!

What is the green putty stuff called? Is it an epoxy metal putty or a moulding putty?Seems like you have plenty of time to shape it before it goes hard..

Please reply. (nice carter tuning and project by the way)

cheers, BYS

Hiya Jewel-dream!!!

What is the green putty stuff called? Is it an epoxy metal putty or a moulding putty?Seems like you have plenty of time to shape it before it goes hard..

Please reply. (nice carter tuning and project by the way)

cheers, BYS

You need to wait untill its hard before you can shape it.
Normaly... i think

Ok thanks!!!:p

Why have you put a piaggio reed block assembly inside the minarelli carter?The minarelli inlet is bigger that the piaggio one? Wat is the reason for this?

cheers, BYS

Ok thanks!!!:p

Why have you put a piaggio reed block assembly inside the minarelli carter?The minarelli inlet is bigger that the piaggio one? Wat is the reason for this?

cheers, BYS

honest jet one limp in valves of piaggio because lorintation of the valves transfers therefore are to locate sur it border pertes perspectives leave pushing back par the vilbrequin

Greetings: I am very interested in getting some of the loctite mp 20. I have called Loctite Henkel here in the u.s. and they can not find this in their inventory. Is there any other code on the mp 20 container that might help me track this product down. Many thanks in Advance. Tim Svec

Greetings: I am very interested in getting some of the loctite mp 20. I have called Loctite Henkel here in the u.s. and they can not find this in their inventory. Is there any other code on the mp 20 container that might help me track this product down. Many thanks in Advance. Tim Svec

Manutan Poxycomet Mp20 Kit 400 G Mastic époxy *D

We normally use QUIKSTEEL!!! :p This is really good stuff.
The mp20 is a yellow/blue 2 piece mixture i have seen it on the net. Seems like its designed more for craft shaping, plastics etc, etc. Im surprised that you are using it in a carter? What temp can it get to? How long does it take to go hard?:)

Kool stuff though!!!

BYS

AMAZING

saw this thread and had to sit and look through it all. Unbelieveable work! :7

how did you stop the foam from melting when you put resin and glass over it?

What scoots are the engines taken from?

Fu@king cool work man!!

Keep us posted with more pics.

Back