jewel-dream --project Drag

man you R sick.... But I sure damn like it! crazy rides mate! I thougt I saw a frame of you're hands earlier in the scootertuning.net mag. paintjobs are great too;) multiple talented;)

succes!

Bob

Only one word can describe this project - WOW!

I'm not really into scooters that get totally disfigured :) (not that I don't respect the time, work and money that goes into them, they are just not my thing) but this scooter, it is just over the top in such a way that one can not help but love it. You have been so creative and obviously this took a TON of thought, work and money. I wish that you could somehow get this scooter over to the Daytona Bike Week that is held in Florida USA. It truly deserves to be on display at the worlds largest bike show. Super job - you are setting a very high standard!

scootertrog

Only one word can describe this project - WOW!

I'm not really into scooters that get totally disfigured :) (not that I don't respect the time, work and money that goes into them, they are just not my thing) but this scooter, it is just over the top in such a way that one can not help but love it. You have been so creative and obviously this took a TON of thought, work and money. I wish that you could somehow get this scooter over to the Daytona Bike Week that is held in Florida USA. It truly deserves to be on display at the worlds largest bike show. Super job - you are setting a very high standard!

scootertrog

thank you ;)

This is art! You are a true modifier ;)
Hats of to you for this wonderful work.
The scooter on the first page with the minarelli vertical engineblock, what was the setup on that one? On how much BHP did you manage to pull out?

This is art! You are a true modifier ;)
Hats of to you for this wonderful work.
The scooter on the first page with the minarelli vertical engineblock, what was the setup on that one? On how much BHP did you manage to pull out?

-bidalot racing 50 cc tuned
-échappement f1 techno sport chrom
-Vilebrequin bidalot masse pleine
-motor tuned résine époxi
-italkit rotor interne 1.4mm
-Variateur oméga gallet malossi 3.5g
-dell orto 19 tuned 22
-Boîte à clapets big valve polini venturi
-Filtre à air green
-malossi delta clutch 105"
-Courroie malossi
-malossi rs 24