Gilera Runner VX 500i.e.

i will put leo vinci sbk, this exhaust is only for test drive

05_%20veljac%20%284%29.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYeNxsD9nUI"]YouTube- Runner 500 _ First run[/ame]

Jandro how it works the "monster" runner???it`s ok with 500 cc?i want to do the same as you did but i want to convert the injection to carburation.Do you have any ideea?It will work the conversion?I meen i want to keep the master engine but put carb and modify the ignition sistem

Jandro how it works the "monster" runner???it`s ok with 500 cc?i want to do the same as you did but i want to convert the injection to carburation.Do you have any ideea?It will work the conversion?I meen i want to keep the master engine but put carb and modify the ignition sistem

works perfectly and goes very good

to convert to carburatore you will have problems, carburatore is not problem, but instalations are

here is a few pictures and movie
soon leo sbk ,this stock exhaust is temporary

06veljac%20%288%29.jpg

06veljac.jpg

06veljac%20%287%29.jpg

06veljac%20%286%29.jpg

06veljac%20%285%29.jpg

06veljac%20%284%29.jpg

06veljac%20%283%29.jpg

06veljac%20%282%29.jpg

06veljac%20%281%29.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3zQhn_gTGM"]YouTube- Runner[/ame]

Realy insane runner! I like your rebuild very much. Are you going to tune this engine, or keep it stock?

now on engine is malossi multivar, polini big spring and polini blue clutch springs
in a few days need to come malossi e15 filter and leovinci sbk

and in the future malossi camshaft and valve springs and remap, and that is all about engine ''tuning''

nice project and great job! really congratulations! 9||6

also the looking is very nice, just the muffler looks quite ugly (too big and too low) but i've read you're gonna change it. ;)

how about the air filter? is it a temporary solution or you're gonna change it? it looks small for a 500cc and also the looking is soso... but i guess it's not easy to find alternatives without using the original box!

i'm also very curious to know how the bike is gonna handle on the road!

before to tune the engine i think u should try it: i believe also original (maybe just working on the transmission) it should give very good performance on the frame of the runner! *D

nice project and great job! really congratulations! 9||6

also the looking is very nice, just the muffler looks quite ugly (too big and too low) but i've read you're gonna change it. ;)

how about the air filter? is it a temporary solution or you're gonna change it? it looks small for a 500cc and also the looking is soso... but i guess it's not easy to find alternatives without using the original box!

i'm also very curious to know how the bike is gonna handle on the road!

before to tune the engine i think u should try it: i believe also original (maybe just working on the transmission) it should give very good performance on the frame of the runner! *D

air filter is temporary, malossi e15 is in coming, hole 58mm 8)
exhaust is leo sbk
and transmision is povered by malossi and polini :D

Back