FHT poject

Hi! Nice setup but Fabrizi isnt good. The quality is bad and you get not enough power with out a good tuning. Your Tuning at the cylinder and the engine are not good. The Flow can be better at you engine.

Sorry for my bad enlish

Hi! Nice setup but Fabrizi isnt good. The quality is bad and you get not enough power with out a good tuning. Your Tuning at the cylinder and the engine are not good. The Flow can be better at you engine.

Sorry for my bad enlish

OK.... i think that it's very smart if you could see all that from a photo.

Arent you gonna even everything out? Especially the carter and the exhuast port look worse than sandblasting! Should be some nice performance still hiding in that engine ;)

Polished bling bling blocks don't give more power.

Not talking about high polished bling bling, just even'ed out and smoothed. Looks very rough on the pictures.
And you could match the exhaust flange to the exhaust port ;)

EDIT: And the tranfers in the cillinder ;)

Not talking about high polished bling bling, just even'ed out and smoothed. Looks very rough on the pictures.
And you could match the exhaust flange to the exhaust port ;)

EDIT: And the tranfers in the cillinder ;)

Who says matching exhaustflange gives more power? I have seen examples where unmatched port/flange preformed better as matched ones...

About the rough surface, that also doesn't really matter. For the eye it's nicer, but for the HP it doesn;t matter.

I don't like the FHT kit but it is nice to see people try it :)

About the rough vs smooth surface, turbulence is bad for flow but good for fuel atomisation...
Hard to say which way will give more power, a little bit of both may be the best solution?

Well imagine a 2 peices of glass, one normal, and one frosted. Both have water on them, You will see that the peice with the frost on will travel faster due to less resistance, works the same way with metal & flow etc. Due to the high polish on some cylinders, the gases stick rather than flow causing drag.. So Big B is correct, Bling cyls wont perform any better, but smoothing them out a little will increase the chances of a better flow & power :)

guys thanks for the remarks, and sure i can make things smoother, but i have found from years of expierence that smoother prior to entering the cylinder does not help! At the exhaughst port its mirror finish and thats not even that critical. The reason the bore does not match the exhaughst flange is the design of Fabrizi, and Mr. Fabrizi said himself to me, "Not to touch or match" NO NO NO!!! he said, hahaha, so what ever??? None the less the bike has not moved since its original post and build.
Today i am completing engine number 2 using the 50cc case clearenced out ot the 47.6 crank,,opposed to th eold motor being a 100cc block and too great a clearence for the 47.6 mm crank ( lower case preasure). Tonight i will install the higher case preasure set up with the same porting and same cylinder and see what happens

Much talk on here that Fabirizi is poor quality, but its all in the tuner, the quality is fine. They use the same pistons and Polini and Malossi. I have been running Polini and Fabrizi parts for over 14 years with no problems.

I will see how the set up goes over the next few weeks. Also put some new pics up of the new cases. I am also going from the current 21mm black Delorto to a 28mm Dellorto.

Nice to see you here meshrider! nice toy indeed!

yeah! those toys are really nice. good to see you here dude, before it was only master tiba but now he has a disciple!

i want to see how fabrizi tuners work on their precious toys. keep us updated sir and post some more pics. soon i will have to start mine too!

Last edited:
Well i took the bike out for a ride last week.
WOW< this bike is fast, and smokes most others on the road. I put the new "50cc) block engine in, with the fabrizi crank in it, oppossed to the old one that was a "100cc" block with the taiwan 47.6 crank in it. So now the bike is 100% Fabrizi like the original pics.
So the bike has a top speed of 140, ( atleast that was as far as the road would let us push it to) I think it has more in it and might hit faster speeds on or Annual Memorial Around the island cruise.
1.) I will be installing the 28 dellorto back on it, and take off the 21mm race black dellorto.
2.) i am also changing the gearing from the current 9 to 1 ration to a 7 to 1 ratio.
3.) Also i want to install the "top performance" gear cover.

I am pretty happy with the results so far. I also know that theres more to come. The bike is average weight and i rider was 200 lbs. For it to reach this top sleed on the flat ground with Wheely power acceleration.

I will take a video of it next time i have time to ride it.
Aloha

Back