Canadian Yamaha BW'S (Zuma) 2003

Dear all members

i am borat
I am in kazachstan
Now I want to buy a scooter, I like Yamaha -CygnusX-2006; or Piaggio -Fly 125. But I don't understand about it.
I would like all member post your review for above scooter especialy for
-Fuel consuption
-Durable of engine
-Maitenance cost
-Safety operation
Thank you very, very much

you like my shakira? :D

very nice luuks comming up.. cant wait to see the end of the project... the front has proper fighter looks going on... kep up the good work!!!

I received the gilera runner radiator from Germany:

I'm not exactly shure where to mount it yet, but it might be cool in the front, above the headlights, but it will be very visible.

I ordered some parts form Norway, and on the webshop it says "Status Ikke ekspederet". Does anyone know what it means?

Thanks!

More pics soon when I get more parts.

nice mods on the bodywork. Respect for the work and styling !

Lower the front for also ? Then it will look much better with the aerox rim

Very nice dude! I like the stuff you make and do! Keep up the good work.
Btw, can you have scooters drive on the street when they are tuned? (70cc etc)?

Very nice:D

Very nice dude! I like the stuff you make and do! Keep up the good work.
Btw, can you have scooters drive on the street when they are tuned? (70cc etc)?

Very nice:D

in the U.S. we can do anything to our scooters and ride them on the streets. the cops dont know whats going on with them so everything goes. i live in hawaii and there are plenny honda 125cc strokers and yamaha evo's and strokers out here. the cops know wassup out here but as long as we keep it under 35mph and the bikes are not too loud they dont mess with us.

very good project, from ugly bw's you made something very very nice, but are you gonna leave that radiator like that??

Hey UAREIDIOT, are you going to have anymore fronts available on Ebay. Just checked and couldn't find any. Also, Let me know if you are going to sell the rear also. Thanks.

Back