Best Powerpipe??!?!

dixy

I have a yamaha aerox and i am buying a new exhaust but i dont no what exhaust is best

what is the best exhaust overall and what would u reccomend??

Advertisement - register to remove this

it depends on the set up of the motor and what you are looking for out of your bike, there are alot of good pipes on the market tell us what u plan on doing to your bike or the setup in wich the pipe will be used with

well im not a serious tuner lol, im looking for what pipe will make my bike sound nice and with give it alot of power im not tuning anything with the engine im just looking to get a new exhaust and i already have a polini variator and a racing clutch

Last edited:
a good technigas pipe wil give you some slight power inrease, relatively cheap and can get in different models, lol and in chrome lol :p, something basic

no pipe will give "alot" of power with 50ccm. Use the search bar as there is many threads containing these same requests for power from aerox's....

Reccomend Yasuni R exhaust(very good one +1), much better then the tecnigas exhaust :)
Hebo Gara is the other exhaust, correct me dixy?

I recommend the Yasuni R. It runs great on your stock cylinder and it also runs great on Iron 70cc cylinders. So if you want to upgrade to a better cylinder in the future you don't have to buy a new exhaust (again).

a couple of years ago me and my mate both had aerox's, both had malossi variators and i had the yasuni R and he had the hebo new performer 2004 pipe. both had relatively the same top end and acceleration was very much the same. the only difference was the sound, both gave nice powerful metallic sounds as opposed to the trumpet sounds coming from other mates' tecnigas/leovince pipes. but in my opinion i prefered my mates hebo because of how it looks and its sound was slightly raspier. hope that helps!

a couple of years ago me and my mate both had aerox's, both had malossi variators and i had the yasuni R and he had the hebo new performer 2004 pipe. both had relatively the same top end and acceleration was very much the same. the only difference was the sound, both gave nice powerful metallic sounds as opposed to the trumpet sounds coming from other mates' tecnigas/leovince pipes. but in my opinion i prefered my mates hebo because of how it looks and its sound was slightly raspier. hope that helps!

Thanks that acutlyy helps quite a bit :)

Back