AGM v.s. Keeway

mpwehendriks

Hi there,

My girlfriend en me are looking for a new scooter. The type we like is a retro one but not the Harley Davidson one with the wide steering bar. After some research at multiple dealers we've come to the conclusion that we like two exact the same scooter but offered to us by two separate dealers.

The first one is already available in stores in the Netherlands, the AGM Nano:

I used to drive a Yamaha Aerox, but is the AGM rubbish compared to that one?

The other one will be in stores in the beginning (edit: the end of May/the beginning of June) of May. The Keeway Agora:

After listening to several salesman praising both brands I thought the Keeway delivers better quality. I know both brands are Chinese and that you shouldn't get one of those. But ey, students don't pay 3300 euro's for a Vespa LX50.

Is there anyone with (bad and/or good) expierences with one of these brands? And how is it that both brands deliver the exact same scooter model?

Thanks in advance,

Merijn

ps I have no knowledge of scooter technology what so ever!

Last edited:
Advertisement - register to remove this

to me al cheap 4 strokes are rubbish , just as tragerdantraag says , better buy a normal brand instead of chinese cheap rubish , A ymaha Aerox is a lot better then a scooter like AGM etc. , the fairings are bad material (will tear easy) , the frames and chromeparts etc. are really cheap en will rust very quickly , and are also not that strong , very thin frames..

but also the engines are (to) cheap , when they are new they are allready bad , valves must be adjusted etc. etc.. on a NEW scooter 8P

I would buy a Piaggio if you really want a 4 stroke/custom , or buy a Yamaha Aerox again , also because for an Aerox there are LOTS of spare parts , of all kinds! and cheap , also a aerox is easy to fix if you want to do it yourself..

Back