Peugeot or Keeway?

PuurHolland

Hi Everybody.

School exams done so time for my first scooter now :D
I'm quite new to the world of scooters and I've heard from my local scooter dealer that a Keeway F-act 50 is better than the Peugeot speedfight 2, he says thats because of the upgrades from the new peugeot scooters that don't work good yet and that that causes problems to your scooter :S
Keeway is lot cheaper though and I don't really see the difference between Peugeot and Keeway, Can anyone help me and tell me what I should do? Buy a Keeway or an Peugeot ?

Last question for now : Is there a difference between the Keeway F-ACT 50 from 2007 and the Keeway F-ACT 50 from 2008?

Thanks in advantage

(I'm Dutch so that causes my bad English :p)

Advertisement - register to remove this

Hi Everybody.

School exams done so time for my first scooter now :D
I'm quite new to the world of scooters and I've heard from my local scooter dealer that a Keeway F-act 50 is better than the Peugeot speedfight 2, he says thats because of the upgrades from the new peugeot scooters that don't work good yet and that that causes problems to your scooter :S
Keeway is lot cheaper though and I don't really see the difference between Peugeot and Keeway, Can anyone help me and tell me what I should do? Buy a Keeway or an Peugeot ?

Last question for now : Is there a difference between the Keeway F-ACT 50 from 2007 and the Keeway F-ACT 50 from 2008?

Thanks in advantage

(I'm Dutch so that causes my bad English :p)

the keeways are a good scooter, but not very fast derestricted from standard, some tuning is needed:p, parts are cheap and readily avaliable, whereas customising parts are hard to find

the peugeot are a very good scooter but its expensive to derestrict one of them also, parts are expensive and very hard to get hold of, but there is a bigger market area of customising parts

Your dealer is a guy FULL of crap,
no matter what he says, buy the PEUGEOT.

I have worked on both scooters, en I must say the speedfight is the best.
Even without oil it still runs 10 000 km :X

You really don't want a keeway. Stupid piece of shit scooter :D

Since i saw an keeway break the rim, motor hold, and i think a bit of the carter, because the owner forgot to take the disclock, become more convinced that keeway sucks. It's material are cheap, so it's a crap...

Back