This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Yasuni R Speedfight 2

edgey92

Hi i have a Speedfight 2 2002 AC and i have recently ordered a Yasuni R 70cc sports exhaust, it was a tose up between that and the Stage6 pro exhaust but in the end i went with the Yasuni R good decision? and i was wondering what size jet i would need for this exhaust ( everything else is standard on the ped and has been derestricted) I want a jet that will give the exhaust a lot of power/ top end and doesnt drink shit loads of petrol. My mate has the same exhaust and no word of a lie it goes 72MPH his is LC tho same ped But he doesnt no his jet size, Thanks

Why dont you use the search function. Every week someone asks for a "jet size" I suggest some research on bikes before you say a 50ccm stock goes 72mph

Lol no chance in hell your mates 50 goes 72mph with a Yasuni R, your looking at about 45-50 with a speedfight and a pipe on it lol, as for jet size im not sure what size jet is standard on speedfights A/C i beive its somewhere around 50 so your best of buying a jet box and starting big and working your way down.

Ok guys and no serious it goes 72mph and i only no of him having a Yasuni R he might not be a standard bike not sure i will get his video uploaded on youtube and umm mine goes 53mph and it is all standard 72 main jet and a standard exhaust all standard but derestricted thats why am getting a YAsuni R do you think i will get much diff, Top speed wise?

you are aware that the speedo's on speedfights (as with almost all scooters) are considerably optimistic. I have a runner and it was showing 105mph on clocks but was clocked by a car and was only really going about 87...

your mates speedfight could be that fast... but only if it was going vertically... off a cliff.

Ok lol enough about my mates ped and what jet do you think mine should have its a 2002 speedfight AC and i have now got a yasuni r, also what is faster out of a AC and a LC

LC bikes are generally faster. this is due to the fact that the engine has better cooling so can be rev harder withoug overheating... on a standard 50cc bike it doesnt make much difference.

sorry im not sure about the carb, what size carb is it?

Ok lol enough about my mates ped and what jet do you think mine should have its a 2002 speedfight AC and i have now got a yasuni r, also what is faster out of a AC and a LC

Enough about the scoot? You brought it on yourself by boasting it does "72mph"

Why not do the revision yourself? Why do people insist on asking for "jet sizes" there is no such thing as a jet size for every bike...

Jet size has many influences, Carb, Exhaust, Cylinder, Inlet, Porting etc.. Its not all a matter of putting a 150 jet in and your bike automatically does 105mph's....

If it were that easy, everyone would be doing it.. many people on here work very hard just to get the smallest increase of power, even down to 0.1hp gains, and they do this by testing over and over again...

Why dont you give it a go, Try buying a jet pack and by doing multiple plug chops you will find what jet you will need. Afterall, its better knowing you have tuned your bike yourself, maybe It will bring you some satisfaction