witch Exhaust on Piaggio motor?
-Stage 6Racing tuned
-Malossi Multivar
-Malossi Delta Clutch
-Dell'Orto 19mm MHR
i think evo oder bidalot c16 exhaust ^^

sorry my englisch is not very good ;)

Advertisement - register to remove this

I mean, the person who tuned your cilinder should be able to tell you which exhaust to use because he tuned the cilinder for a certain setup.

@monstaboy
the person who tuned my cilinder mean the evo exhaust ist the best ;) but give the 50ccEVo exhaust a little bit more power than the 70cc version? i mean the 50cc bring more em rmp

I don't know your COMPLETE set up guy, but every 50cc exhaust I have used on any 70cc cylinder held it back. The bike ran worse. The best 50cc exhaust was the Bidalot Exhaust C16. The low end was better, but the top end was no comparison.
But it is so true, the person doing the motor should know what he is aiming for. He needs to make that call.
For your set up I would probably use the Polini Evo#7 Exhaust. They say that the Bidalot C20 can kick some ass. I just ordered one to test it.

Speed

i think the s6r is stage 4 tuned by max.
is it right?
untuned->c16
tuned->evo 50
the evo 50 works better than a evo 70 on a s6r(stage 4 tuned by max).

Originally posted by Aerox_Max3
i think the s6r is stage 4 tuned by max.
is it right?
untuned->c16
tuned->evo 50
the evo 50 works better than a evo 70 on a s6r(stage 4 tuned by max).
HPR tuning oder MAX
bist du der marco

For high permormance 70cc machines wich turn very high revs you best use tuner made models like vtm or is (www.is-tuning.nl). If you want a use a factory model:

mhr team 2000 (or 2003)
polini evo6/7 race
metrakit pro race
hebo racing
tjt, c20, kundo etc

All of these exhausts could be the one very best, but its more probable that one at the top is better then one below in the list.

Originally posted by Ufo
I think I could aswell stop giving serious answers :(

don't get mad it's just what you can expect from these guys who started scooter tuning. maybe we should start an english advanced tuning topic where we can all talk at the same wavelength.

i'm no engineering whiz but i do have an intimate understanding about how internal combustion engines work & i have been in the tuning business for 11 years now so you can see that i'm no pushover & i learn fast.

Back