This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Witch Exhaust?

okej.. shouldn't polini forrace be the best for corsa...maby polini made it 4 corsa... *hope i get the right exhaust for most HP!*

I have untuned corsa. And when I choosed the exhaust. I mailed about it to mathias @ scooter-attack. And he told me that I should go for the 4race. cause it works great on a corsa. I don´t know about yasunis etc. But atleast I know that 4race performs much better on corsa then funky.

I don´t even want to know that, cause my variator weights are still too heavy + worned out pretty bad. :/ I will let u know that as soon as I get some new weights...

Now one my mate loaned me a Polini speedcontrol variator. And I tested 0-80km/h to the scoots own speedo. The time was 6,7 sec... If the weights would still be a bit lighter, the time could be about 6,5 sec.

damn...u breake mine time ...i have tuned my cylinder now!! going to ride tomorrow with my new tire and mainjet!!..lets see how fast it is then ...tested it without wheel now...sound like its more power now

dunno if this helps but.....

my mate used a Yasuni R at a Polini Corsa 70 cc ( tuned ) it worked perfect for him, sound was cool, acceleration was good, topspeed was around 120 km/h on his dash