Witch Exhaust?

Advertisement - register to remove this

I have untuned corsa. And when I choosed the exhaust. I mailed about it to mathias @ scooter-attack. And he told me that I should go for the 4race. cause it works great on a corsa. I don´t know about yasunis etc. But atleast I know that 4race performs much better on corsa then funky. ;)

I don´t even want to know that, cause my variator weights are still too heavy + worned out pretty bad. :/ I will let u know that as soon as I get some new weights...

Now one my mate loaned me a Polini speedcontrol variator. And I tested 0-80km/h to the scoots own speedo. The time was 6,7 sec... If the weights would still be a bit lighter, the time could be about 6,5 sec.

damn...u breake mine time :p...i have tuned my cylinder now!! going to ride tomorrow with my new tire and mainjet!!..lets see how fast it is then :D...tested it without wheel now...sound like its more power now :D

dunno if this helps but.....

my mate used a Yasuni R at a Polini Corsa 70 cc ( tuned ) it worked perfect for him, sound was cool, acceleration was good, topspeed was around 120 km/h on his dash

Back