Will my V80 go faster!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kdcoops

Hi can anyone help me, I just been given a 1980 yamaha V80 and it's in pretty good nic but I would'nt mind it going a bit quicker! Does anyone know how to get a few more mph out of it or does anyone know of some big bore kits for them?

Advertisement - register to remove this

where do you live?

If you know anyone in the island of Bermuda, that's the place to get stuff for those bikes. The guys down there take those things and make em do a clean 70 mph! With a bigger header pipe, take some plates out of the exhaust and she'll sound pretty rude too. Like I said, Bermuda is the place to get parts for that thing. One of my friends has a shop and he sells like every part you could want for em. From reed cages, manifolds, carbs, bigger blocks, matching machined head, i mean EVERYTHING even plastics. The shop is called Cycle Care if you want to try and reach them by e-mail.

I live in the UK

Hey thanks for getting back to me about mods for my V80, I'll try and find the shop on the web. And if you have the email for the shop I'd be gratefull? Thanks again.

world distributers in bermuda (yamaha dealer) has v100 blocks and are 295$ get one, get its ported and weld up a manofold for a 26 and weld up a rx downpipe to a chopped out v80 muffler

thats a solid set up

yamaha v80 tuning.

hi i see that some people are interested in tuning the v 50 and 80cc .well we are the best in those things.we drag race them in the 1/4 mile. 15 sec flat. custom build kit pipes. cylinder and head mods. ignition upgrades.check on youtube how the bikes are running . search Suriname racing . we live in Suriname. i tune these bikes and build some pipes

Your contact info

Hi could you give me your contact email so I can contact you about buying some parts off you? I'll have a look at youtube now. Thanks Kev.

Nope...

hi i see that some people are interested in tuning the v 50 and 80cc .well we are the best in those things.we drag race them in the 1/4 mile. 15 sec flat. custom build kit pipes. cylinder and head mods. ignition upgrades.check on youtube how the bikes are running . search Suriname racing . we live in Suriname. i tune these bikes and build some pipes

You may make nice looking pipes, but your bikes aren't faster than ours.... they can't be, especially if you don't know what a v90 is......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back