This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Vette Marktplaats/Autoscout/etc. Auto's #17

Ding is wel opnieuw gespoten 2 jaar geleden, ziet er iig goed strak uit

Als er een 20vt in zat en een prijs van 5/6k dan vond iedereen het vrij normaal denk?

Die beige Golf 2 kon ik bij de vorige eigenaar ophalen voor 2500 euro.

Enigste wat veranderd is tenopzichte van toen is voorspatbord evt bijgespoten (wielrand stukje lak weg).
En die velgen zaten er toen niet op.

Maargoed, de velgen zijn ook wel wat geld waard en dit is een vraagprijs. Lijkt me opzich dus niet zo verkeerd.

http://cal-look.no/lounge/index.php/topic,18826.msg267746/boardseen.html#new

“All Torque” 9.56 @ 146mph Oval 1956 Turnkey Race Price: £29995
Turnkey Race Package! Full electrics and wiring for street use and have nos headlights etc. and can MOT if requested
Due to personal reasons my racecar, “All Torque”, is up for grabs. The car has been built to the highest of standards (show winner) and has run a string of nines with the best so far being a 9.56 @ 146.25 mph. This is in low boost mode of approx 450 of its 638 (28 psi of boost) horsepower! This car ran a 10.1 @ 133 with just 13 psi of boost and has the potential to run 8s with more track time and tweeking. Winner of ‘Fastest VW’ at Cal Look Drag Day 2011 and 2012.

“All Torque” has been featured in numerous VW magazines and graced the front cover of VolksWorld in 2010, where these studio pictures were taken. Since the VW shoot, the car has been sign written by the world renowned Neil Melliard of Pro Sign, who also pin-striped the car. An Airkraft made adjustable rear wing has been fitted, which makes the car handle amazingly at speeds above 130 mph.

Chassis Spec:
*VW 1956 Oval floorpan (with registration documents and old MOTs) with a cro-mo semi tube-frame roll cage/chassis by Wayne Allman and Matt Keene. Tagged to 8.50, but can also be tagged to 7.50 at additional cost.
* 5” narrowed IRS rear end with with adjustable camber, ride height, damping and toe. Gaz coilovers.
* Porsche 915 trans (built to the hilt), Quaife lsd, 930 CVs, 300M axles.
* 8” Ercos with 8.5” Mickey T’s Drag Radials
* 3.5” zero offster Ercos, Front Runners.
* JT narrowed aluminium beam.
* Vintage Wilwood hubs and callipers allround.
* Line lock/staging brakes
* Pro-mod zero bump-steer steering system by Keene

Body Spec:
*Original 1956 Oval body (correct match with floorpan), lightened, de-seamed, de-skinned, Lexan windows etc.
* Race weight wings.
* Kevlar decklid by Remmele.
* Race weight fibreglass doors on billet ali hinges.
* Original Oval bonnet (lightened and de-skinned).
* Nos Heart tail lights.
* Full ali panelling by Allman and Keene.
* Stroud parachute system, spring loaded launcher.
* Momo detachable steering wheel.

Interior Spec:
* Jaz race seat with custom leather cover.
* Autometer gauges.
* Simpson 5-point harness.
* Lightweight shifter.
* CNC pedal system.
* 1949 Split Bug rear view mirror!
* Greddy 2-stage boost system; computer and solenoid controlled. Switchable by a button on the steering wheel.
* Full Wolf ECU with laptop computer, cables and software included in package!

Engine Spec:
*638 bhp 2121cc VW flat four Waterboxer my Marco Mansi and Matt Keene. Potential for more power!
*8 injector system with Wolf ECU.
*Fuel system built to supply 1,000 hp worth of juice.
*Dual fuel pumps, Jazz fuel cell.
*Knuff cylinder heads with 46x40 Nimonic valves.
*Okrassa crankshaft.
*Ross racing pistons spec’d to 250 hp per cylinder. Made from top fuel spec material.
*JPM custom-grind camshaft and lifters.
*Stainless custom header.
*Holset HX40 custom built.
*Tial wastegate and blow off valve.
*Airkraft (Matt Keene) designed and fabricated intake system.
*Cosworth throttle body.
* Porsche racing clutch (new)
*A whole host of other tricks
* Canton 8 micron oil filter system

*Car weight (wet): 730 Kg = 1606 lbs.

NB. The motor has been freshly rebuilt with new pistons, rings, bearings, rod bolts, valve springs etc. Has covered only 4 quarter mile passes since!
Genuine reason for very reluctant sale. I have owned this car for over 10 years!
More information via phone/email.
Your chance to own and campaign on of the fastest VWs around! Buy it and race it straight away!

*I am more than happy to assist with shipping worldwide once a deposit has been paid.
Price: £29,995 Sterling or... I might possibly part the car out if it doesn't sell as a complete package. Turnkey 638 hp turbo motor with full ancillaries inc. Ecu, wiring harness, turbo, wastegate, exhaust, chargecooler system, dump valve, G-ready two stage boost controller, clutch system, exhaust system, radiator system etc. etc. Basically, the entire motor package, you need nothing else! £9,500. Race spec Porsche 915 transmission with Quaife LSD, 930 CVs etc. £4,500 try me