The LeoVince ZX

Kurt

Your summergay
I recently bought a LeoVince ZX and a Multivar2000 and some other stuff (Check my profile) to my Gilera Stalker. The thing is that my friend has an Aerox with a LEAKING KUNDO (Sounds like hell) and it still has better acceleration then my scoot.

LeoVince sent some 16x13mm@6,7g weights with the exhaust. As you know, the Multivar2000 uses 19x15,5 weights, so they were too small.
But the Stalker's original weights are on 6,5g which isn't THAT far away from 6,7g, or can those last 0,2g make that difference, or does the ZX suck? ;)

/J

Advertisement - register to remove this

It doesn't matter what Leo sends it's just what they geuss.
And clearly they geust wrong with your scooter, so try lighter weights.
And maybe a stronger pushfeather, the spring in your clutch. (drukveer)

Well, i just came in from outside. I've been mixing some with weights. I tried 3x3,8g + 3x6,5g. It worked allright, the rpm went to a stable level, but there is NO effect up in those rpm's.

Compared with an Aerox with SportPro 6 you STAND STILL. Arrgh, it makes me angry! But, i'll guess i have to try many more weights.. Perhaps i might get a suprise..

/J

Originally posted by Heineken
Maybe you have a 'legal' version of the ZX with restrictions in it?

Just an idea...

Exactly, look if there's any restriction at the beginning of the exhaust(the part which starts @ the cilinder)

There was a restriction in the beginning of the exhaust (don't know the name :D) but my dad took it away before i applied it.

Is there more??

No, i haven't changed the jet in the carburetor. I have the size 78. Which one should i change to? 82, 84?

Zidox, so i should buy 1g heavier weights? So 7,5g (7,7g) should be the right one? Goddamn, i seriously gonna sell this crappy exhaust. I HATE LEOVINCE :( Why can't it just work as a SportPro6 on an Aerox..

I just were outside and was taken by a derestricted Typhoon. It accelerated better then mine!

Buy malossi weights around 7.5gram like you are saying, i THINK your acceleration should be better then.

Leovince zx may not be the best exhaust, but its sure better than an original one.

Hm, okey, i'll bye some on Monday, if it's not better then, i'll sell it.

Suggestions of any new exhaust around 100-150€?

Hm, now i've tried 7,5g weights. The acceleration was much better, but it is really slow in the start. I mean, when the clutch does it job. First it's sloow then when the "variator kicks in" it accelerate really good, or better then earlier.

I suspect that it's the "pushfeather". Can it be it?

Help Me Tune My Gilera DNA 50cc

hello ive recently bought a Gilera Dna 50cc and all my mates have a peugeot speedfight and they seem to have better acceleration and seem to be able to go faster.

but i do beat them over a long distance cuz i have bigger wheels so my 50 is faster then theirs! lol.

could anyone give me a detailed plan to improve my bike? whats the best thing to change first?

Fanks! For the Help!

Demon2devil7288...

Back