Leovince Zx good-bad, anyone have movies of it.

Adz*magic-aerox

Adam Randall
HI,
My friend is looking for a new exhaust for his aerox and wants to get a zx, does anyone have a movie clip of one on a standard 50, as he doesn't want a bad ringing sound exhaust, if you see what i mean.
Thanks
Adam

Advertisement - register to remove this

dieselmaniac said:
i only can tell you, that this pipe does not make any loud noise:) that's for sure!

until you remove the little thingey from inside it... (begrenzer in engels... vertaling aub)
then you hear bwoap bwoap in stead of a vacum cleaner :p

when i wanted to buy my first exhaust for my speedfight, I got this advice:
Dont buy the Leovinci ZX, because the performance is not all that and the exhaust itself is not very strong, they said after a little while it would start the make weird sounds because not all parts of the exhaust are that strong.
So, it does look nice, it doesnt make al lot of noise af first but I would have picked another

cool sounds good

Cool, that sounds like it should be good, as he likes the sound of a air filter on the bike but just doesn't like tinny sounding exhausts, as they can get a bit annoying.

Ive got a ZX on my nitro and it makes a decent noise. Its not too loud but sounds quite deep, as opposed to being tinny. I found that its pretty well made, but the lacquer burns off quite quickly so it needs relacquering otherwise it'll rust.
Personally i'd go for the chrome version-the finish should last longer and it shouldnt rust. Plus it looks pretty cool!

i had a zx on my typhoon 70, it was great, added 10mph on the clock, sounded good, just make sure u remove the restricting collar in the manifold.

Back