Team Ar.Co exhaust RT70

mewbie

Hi newbie here, i am currently building a jog engine, was wondering which exhaust would go better with the rt70 cylinder kit.
My options are
yasuni C21
YaSuni c30
Team ar.co exhaust for the rt70
Some infos,
The engine will have the stage6 crank, full s6 cvt and s6 rotor igignition.no porting on cylinder carter tuning only.

Advertisement - register to remove this

C21 has always been one of the best (maybe the best) exhaust on the market for high performance Minarelli cylinders. My advise is to get the C21. The C30 is a upgrade C21 for the looks, but not with performance. It does exactly the same as the C21.

What about the arco exhaust do you have any feedback on em, thanks mate I apreciatw the reply, its just that im leaning to use that particular one because of its build quality.. thanks

No problem. I dont know the Arco. When i was active in the SBO scootersprints around 2006 everyone with Minarelli horizontal ( including me) had a C21.
This worked for standard non ported cylinders aswell as high tuned cylinders. The MHR Speed 70 was one of the best cylinders for this exhaust which you can bring to 25+ hp. Depending on how the cylinder was ported. So that’s why it is back then everyone’s favourite.

What about the arco exhaust do you have any feedback on em, thanks mate I apreciatw the reply, its just that im leaning to use that particular one because of its build quality.. thanks
Arco, is the same as ST i believe they are both made by Jollymoto. Decent exhaust, you could also consider the DDL exhaust or the Stage6 R/T exhaust. Have to say my R/T was a beast with a MHR Team 2006 exhaust

Back