Sputtes Gilera Stalker

Sputte

Hi there

I bought my Stalker in 2000 and had no certain plans for it - just needed something faster than my bike. Now 4 years later it is stripped down for the second time and this time to get everything done the right way - I hope :)

In 2002 it was stripped down for the first time. It got Runner rims, a new paintjob and some engineparts.

Here is a picture of how it looked then :

1589.jpg

That summer I drove with MHR Replica, Polini For Race, 21mm Dell`Orto, Malossi Multivar 2000, RS24 etc. and it did 110km/h in fine weather etc.

When fall came I tore it apart once again and sold most of the parts - might have been a mistake to do so but that's to late to regret now.

During 2003 I didn't have the time nor the cash to do anything so it got moved around a bit but no further modifications were made (apart from getting a new block for free etc.).

Now I have got a new job and the urge for rebuilding my Stalker is great. I have once more droppe of my Runner rims at the painter - along with my frame and some other parts. Currently the plastic stays here until I get a bright idea :)

The seat is currently getting repolstered - I should get it back sometime next week and then I will post some pictures here.

Yesterday I picked up my exhaust from the getting some chrome - I personally like it a lot but what do you guys think?

22551.jpg

That's it for now - further updates will follow...

Advertisement - register to remove this

Alltime favorite Stalker when it was assempled in '02 - can't wait to see it alive with all the new parts etc. again.

I see that picture, but its from 2002, and I know that he have recieved a Malossi f32s fork, evo 50cc lc kit, and such.

Thats why I want pics of those things mounted ;)

Back