setting problems, please help!!! video!

san2

i have an aerox with; motorforce 70 racing, motorforce HPC racing, malossi reeds, dellorto 21 + e13, cantillana R70 (hand made spanish pipe between a C16 and a C20) malossi multivar variator, a really wasted old belt (dont know brand) hebo clutch, 13/44 malossis... i have been trying to set it up to go well with this setup for ages but i cant figure out what is the problem, ive tried all roller weights, all clutch engaging postions, counter springs, jets, clip positions ertc etc... wel this is what the bike does=

1.when i am going mid speed, mid revs, the bike rattles (watch video) (sounds like a clip position problem, but have tried :S)

2. when i am going about 3/4 throttle the bike is revving nicely and cleanly and pulling alrite, then when i put it 100% throttle, the sound gets deeper and louder, the revs drop bout 500 rpm and the bike starts pulling much less (sounds like main jet problem but ive been going smaller and smaller and at this point dont wanna go down anymore, am quite low already (even though spark plug is pretty dark, but im going lower then i usually go with the same carb))

i will put the video l8er, youtube's being a jerk!

Advertisement - register to remove this

My first answer is that you need more RPM and are falling out of the power range. Try light rollers. frank

I used to have the same problem past 3/4 throttle. It
had something to do with the stock air box. I installed
a 4" sponge UNI filter, and got full throttle back (after
increasing main jet size).

Not sure about your other problems.. will wait for the
movie to come out :).

Up your main more, and see what happens, sound like you are lean,, Also your weights are too heavy? Its really tricky to tell if something like what you are having is Jetting or roller related. I say go up on the main,, run your needle rich to get rid of the knocking.
A video will help, but really you got just "trial and error" to know first hand.

thanx guys.i really ap`preciate the help but as i said ive tried all different roller weights, and jet sizes and clip positions... wat is leaner on the clip positions, down no? im getting a oko 24 or 28 soon gonna see with that.

san2,why haven t u ask us XD
we could have help u :S?i mean if it starts with such a prob,what r u gonna do on a race track XD?
cuz i know,u wanna beat us XD lol

i did ask u xD but evry1 hs one anser for it the same as i did, but dusnt work out... but this isnt my race bike, this is my streetght/ fun bike along with rhe orange one...

Back