Rotor, MVT Milenium or Polini

Pintas

Hi

I have an Aerox whith an evo setup and a c30 and I whant to buy a rotor and I im indecided in the MVT Mileniun or the Polini. Any one can tell me the diferences betoin the 2 rotor and how is the most cool

Regards

Advertisement - register to remove this

Personaly with the setup you have I would get an inner-rotor kit such as, pvl, malossi etc. Is it imperetive that you have a light, ie is the bike being used for the street or for other? You need to be a little more specific.

between those 2 i would choose the mvt, for the price the polini isnt worth it. the mvt is also better because you can set it up how u want, it has 18 different curves that you can change the position that your setup requires. but if you dont need lights get a pvl, malossi or whatever

Mi bike is for a road use, so i need the light. I never sow a Metrakit rotor with lighting but i now it existe a pvl with light. But i think i´m going to put the mvt becouse in the polini i can set up the curve, but my doubt is betoin the two rotor which is more seemed whith an internal rotor like the malossi or pvl

Back