primary gear up

ssob

hello i just got a gear up but how do i fit it is it the one behind the variator ? or clutch and how do i get them out just pull? thanks! my bikes a speedfight 2:L

Advertisement - register to remove this

its a stage 6 15/33

"
Stage6 come ready pressed and are available at an unbeatable price. Simply replace the old gear unit with the new one - and that's it!"

You have to remove the gear cover that's behind the clutch (at the back). The gears can be pressed in and out with a press.

thanks ... so the ready press part of the description was not 100% correct? no way of doing it without a press? ;(

Yeh theres behin the gearbox cover its like almost a oval shape thing lol hard to explain there should be a picture on here of one somewhere.

Yeh theres behin the gearbox cover its like almost a oval shape thing lol hard to explain there should be a picture on here of one somewhere.
cheers big help , just realized im going to need a impact wrench :eek: lol
just been trying to do my front end barings.... maybe i shouldnt guess x|

ok its all fitted .. but the bikes going slow lol 50 downhill but think i need rollers anyway and im going to buy a clutch , does anyone know the size of the original speedfight 2 2004 clutch? 105mm or 107mm as i dont know what to order

Back