This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

pilot jets for OKO pwk 28

str8dum

Hey guys,

What is the common size pilot used for a midrace 70cc (ported airsal). I just got a pwk28 and need to order jets. Shipping is pricy, so I'd like to get the correct range to begin with.

If I got a 120,125,130, 140 main and 50,55,60,65 pilot would that be good range?

I think it comes with a 38 pilot and 135 Main

Thanks

with an oko carb i'd leave it at 38 to 39 pilot jet it tends to run rich at low throttle openings b'coz of the needle, if it blubbers at low throttle openings adjust the clip on the groove on the leanest (#1 groove) which is at the top, if it's still running rich you need to change to a leeaner needle, that's what i did to my OKO 28 carb.

i have 39 pilot & 138 mainjet but will lean the mainjet down to 135 for hot weather conditions.

Tiba, i've noticed that the OKO28 is so popular in our place...Do you think my MHRTeam setup can improve it's throttle response with the OKO28?....We used Dellorto25mm in my setup right? But it lacks torque at low end, is it because my manifold is not tuned and long or is it the pipe we used(Team 2000).....Time for a C21?.... ...What are the ideal jets for an OKO28 if coupled with an untuned Team cylinder?....Will it fit on the KosoTi manifold?...