Pallenaldo's Stalker LC

Pallenaldo

Danish tuner
Pallenaldo's Stalker LC - Nitrous Express

Hi all!

My name is Anders, and I'm from Denmark. In the autumn of 2005 I started to build my Stalker for "track-use-only"/scooter meetings. So I will try to sum up how I started.

My engine was with Evo lc, 28mm PWK, Malossi Team exhaust, VL13, MHR manifold, Italkit rotor etc. And I've got 18,10 HP in my first season.

In the winter 2006/2007 I tried to optimize my engine with some chemically metal (unfortunately very bad quality). I've got my cylinder slighty tuned. The engine ran also pretty well in the spring 2007, but like everybody else, I wanted more power. So I tried to tune the Evo LC in the summer holidays. Which also improved the power of the engine. Unfortunately the chemically metal, I had used, was very bad. To the DHS 2007 meeting the metal got dissolved, and was all over crankcase and in the transfers in the cylinder. I lost some HP and got a weird powerband, but there were only a few meetings remaining, so I decided to wait to fix the engine to the season was over.

A picture from 2007:

skaerbaek_2007_3.JPG

In the autumn of 2007 I bought a Malossi F32S fork and a Stage6 R/T 4piston caliber. I've already had a RS24 shock absorber, so now with the F32S, the Stalker was fully equipped with racing suspension parts. For my own security I did also buy a Alpinestar leathersuit and some boots and gloves which matches the suit.

stalker_efterr_2007.jpg

alpinestars_dragt.jpg

alpinestars_gloves_boots.jpg

In the winter 2007/2008 I rebuild my engine with a new and better flow-tuning. I found some 2-component chemically metal, which is much better than that shit I used a year ago. And the tuning shouldn't stop there, so I finish the tuning of my Evo LC and tuned my VL13. The regular MHR manifold for Piaggio isn't big enogh for 28mm carburators, so I bought a 28mm MHR manifold for the AM-6 engine and fitted the manifold for the Piaggio motor. The MHR Team exhaust and the Italkit rotor got replaced with a C21 and the new Stage6 R/T digital PVL rotor. The plastic and rims got a repaint.

ny_lakering_1.jpg

At the first meeting of 2008, I've got 19,98 HP with the Evo LC - with the same piston from 2005/2006.
The second meeting was a motorcycle meeting with drag race, where we (scooter people) were allowed to take part in the drag race. I've build a sprinter frame with one of my friends, and he won the scooter class (8,155 sec for 174m).

Videoclip with the Stalker from the meeting:
http://www.scootergalleri.dk/html/vid_vis.asp?VideoID=32385

Some pictures from Asserballe Scooter Weekend - a nice meeting at a go-cart track:
asw_1.jpg

asw_2.jpg

At another meeting got the winner of the dyno competition for the class for 70cc AC cylinders only 17 HP. I decided to buy a Evo AC cylinder, because I thought that I couldn't be that difficult to score "a lot HP" with a AC cylinder.

Immediately after that I got my Evo AC cylinder, I started to tune it (got the cylinder, only a week before the next meeting, so I were a little pressed for time). But I could start the engine with the Evo AC the day before the meeting, and it felt like it ran pretty good. So the scooter got packed in the car, so we were ready to go the next morning.
At the meeting I went to the dyno after we arrived. I've got 19,76 HP - a little surpriced - so I was very happy.

speedmeet_ac_felt.jpg

I had a lot of expectations to the biggest sprint meeting in Denmark - DHS 2008. I reached the final for Scooter AC, but when I would start the engine, my kickstarter-axle broke. So the final was settled without a race, so I was settle for being number 2. But the sprinter - I build with my friend - won the Sprinter LC class. So it wasn't completly disapointment.

dhs08.jpg

I bought a Nitrous Express "wet" kit a few days before the DHS meeting, but I decided to wait after DHS with the mounting.
The meeting "Denmark's most powerfull scooter" was the only a week after DHS, so I had to mount the NX kit a little bit fast. And maybe it went to fast with the mounting, but I could test the nitrous the day before the meeting, and I worked. My Evo AC was mounted again, so I could win the 70cc AC class - which I did with 19,75 HP.
The weather was against us to the meeting - it was raining... a lot... So I was to lazy to change the Evo AC with my Evo LC, so I used the nitrous with the Evo AC = 24,97 HP. Unfortunately the NX fogger turned around in the manifold, so the nitrous didn't came directly into the membrane. But it was okey - gotta learn by mistakes. I got a 2nd place in the "Free-for-all" class (2Fast, TCR, NX etc).

als08.jpg

A picture from the last meeting of the year - Skærbæk go-cart track:

ssw08.jpg

The 2008 season the following prizes (with the Evo AC cylinder):
1st - Speedmeet - 19,76 HP
1st - Hjørring/HST - 17,41 HP
1st - ASD - 20,49 HP
2nd - DHS - 7,7089 sec
1st - Als træf - 19,75 HP
2nd - Als træf - 24,97 HP (with NX)

2009 season

I have bought some Gilera Runner rims instead of mine NRG rims. The range of good racing tires is a lot bigger for the 12" rims than the 13" NRG rims. So I will in the near future order some Sava MC31 racing tires for the Runner rims.
For the engine I will order the Stage6 R/T manifold/wig, new bearings and some other parts.

runner_faelge.jpg

Last summer I bought a cheap Team Speed Replica, and I have now tuned the transfer ports and exhaust port. So I'm excited to see how the engine will perform with the cylinder.

I have problems with a little high temperatures, so I have modified the front-end of the frame, which make place for a big radiator instead of my Aerox radiator. The plastic can still be mounted - even there's not plenty of space.

dino_koeler.jpg

The setup of 2009:

Cylinder 1: Polini Evo 70cc LC - MTA Stage3 Tuned
Cylinder 2: Polini Evo 70cc AC - MTA Stage3 Tuned
Cylinder 3: Malossi MHR Team Speed Replica 6T 70cc LC - MTA Stage3 Tuned
Exhaust: Yasuni C21
Crank: Malossi RHQ
Membrane: Malossi VL13 - MTA Tuned
Manifold: Stage6 R/T 28mm
Carburator: 28mm Oko D-Slide
Ignition: Stage6 R/T Digital Innerrotor
Variomatic: Malossi Over-Range
Clutch: Malossi Delta Clutch
Clutch bell: Stage6 WingCooler
Nitrous: Nitrous Express N2O

I am considering selling the Evo LC and maybe also the TS Replica, and then buy the upcoming Stage6 R/T 70cc cylinder.

[Update: 24/2-09]

My Runner rims has returned after a little trip around a painter - so now they are white with a red stripe.

runner_rims.jpg

And finally I have recived a new engine part - the right part. One of the pinbolts broke down in the thread, and I couldn't fix it. So I had to get a new engine part.
Now I had to tune the part, so it looks like my old engine part (and so it fit the other half - the big left engine part).

ny_blokdel.jpg

I was offered a 250mm Malossi Whoop disc to a desent price, which I couldn't reject.

malossi_whoop.jpg

[Update: 31/3-09]

I have resently recived a package with some parts. I've got a Stage6 R/T manifold, Stage6 NBR membrane, Sava MC31 Racing Soft front tire, Overrange kevlar belt, two Hebo front pulleys (one to be modifided) and a few other parts.

blandede_dele_09.jpg

The Stage6 R/T manifold and membran:

stage6_rt_studs_membran_1.jpg

stage6_rt_studs_membran_2.jpg

And finally the Sava front tire:

sava_mc31_fordaek.jpg

My engine is almost ready to be assambled. So I hope to get the engine started in this week.

Last edited:
Advertisement - register to remove this

Nice Anders P. Allways follow the leader. I am waiting honestly to see the finish with your project. And i am gonna to be finish at the first meeting in Fredericia, so be prepared on the dyno. Over and out, your danish homie :D

Last edited:
what did you use in the gas tank to trip the LED (diode)

It will only work at Gilera or Piaggio scooters. Because they have a LED in the speedometer which lights when there are 1-2 liters left in the tank. In the socket for the fuelmeter, there are a wire for the variable meter at the speedo, a wire for the LED and a wire for +12V. So I used the wire for LED and +12V and connected these to a LED and a battery.

Back