This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

no power with stage 6 racing Help!

Tom91

hello there
i have recently fitted a stage 6 crank,stage 6 bore kit.yasuni c 16 (not the city),clutch springs and some 6.5 g rollers and when i ride it ther is no power my standard cylinder had more power and was faster up tp 30mph.allso last night when i was out on it my light went out and dont have a clue what that could be to.
would be grateful if eney one could get back to me with some information thanks Tom

Rollers seem fine You should check your variator to see if the fan is not damaged. There is a chance you didnt tighten the nut on properly or forgotten a washer... That would grind n slip making you loose alot of speed and power.

Rollers seem fine You should check your variator to see if the fan is not damaged. There is a chance you didnt tighten the nut on properly or forgotten a washer... That would grind n slip making you loose alot of speed and power.

the fan is fine and the nut is on properly to if u have eney more information that would be great tom

since you have added a cylinder kit you should also try a stiffer tension spring it will give u more power.

Do you have a bigger carburator with you ss6 kit

Last edited:
since you have added a cylinder kit you should also try a stiffer tension spring it will give u more power.

Do you have a bigger carburator with you ss6 kit

im thinking of getin a new tension spring and a carb its 17.5 the 1 im running at the moment but i think i no what the problem is now it is the squish height do u no enathing about it how to set it up?
if eney 1 can get back to me that would be great thanks tom